Trailer of 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno' Comes Out
The Weinstein Company comedy "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" has let out another preview inside the movie that collaborates filmmaker Kevin Smith and comedian Seth Rogen through a brand new trailer. While containing similar footages to previous red band trailer, this new video takes viewers to more refined conversations among the characters.
On other "Make a Porno" news, it has been reported that the new poster of the R-rated comedy has been banned by MPAA due to its sexual reference. Commenting on the banning of the poster which can be seen on the news photo, Smith told Entertainment Weekly, "When you've got the word 'porno' in the title, naturally, the marketing materials are gonna be scrutinized more closely by the MPAA. I understand they've got a job to do, but c'mon...this image isn't that dirty; they're both fully clad."
Coming from the filmmaker behind "Clerks" and "Jersey Girl", "Make a Porno" follows the story of two lifelong friends who find out that they have deeper feelings for each other than they originally thought while trying to make an amateur porn movie to get some quick cash. Starring also Elizabeth Banks, the flick released on October 31 is supported by Craig Robinson, Traci Lords, Jason Mewes, Ricky Mabe and Katie Morgan.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary