Trailer of 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno' Comes Out
The Weinstein Company comedy "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" has let out another preview inside the movie that collaborates filmmaker Kevin Smith and comedian Seth Rogen through a brand new trailer. While containing similar footages to previous red band trailer, this new video takes viewers to more refined conversations among the characters.
On other "Make a Porno" news, it has been reported that the new poster of the R-rated comedy has been banned by MPAA due to its sexual reference. Commenting on the banning of the poster which can be seen on the news photo, Smith told Entertainment Weekly, "When you've got the word 'porno' in the title, naturally, the marketing materials are gonna be scrutinized more closely by the MPAA. I understand they've got a job to do, but c'mon...this image isn't that dirty; they're both fully clad."
Coming from the filmmaker behind "Clerks" and "Jersey Girl", "Make a Porno" follows the story of two lifelong friends who find out that they have deeper feelings for each other than they originally thought while trying to make an amateur porn movie to get some quick cash. Starring also Elizabeth Banks, the flick released on October 31 is supported by Craig Robinson, Traci Lords, Jason Mewes, Ricky Mabe and Katie Morgan.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris