Trailer of 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno' Comes Out
The Weinstein Company comedy "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" has let out another preview inside the movie that collaborates filmmaker Kevin Smith and comedian Seth Rogen through a brand new trailer. While containing similar footages to previous red band trailer, this new video takes viewers to more refined conversations among the characters.
On other "Make a Porno" news, it has been reported that the new poster of the R-rated comedy has been banned by MPAA due to its sexual reference. Commenting on the banning of the poster which can be seen on the news photo, Smith told Entertainment Weekly, "When you've got the word 'porno' in the title, naturally, the marketing materials are gonna be scrutinized more closely by the MPAA. I understand they've got a job to do, but c'mon...this image isn't that dirty; they're both fully clad."
Coming from the filmmaker behind "Clerks" and "Jersey Girl", "Make a Porno" follows the story of two lifelong friends who find out that they have deeper feelings for each other than they originally thought while trying to make an amateur porn movie to get some quick cash. Starring also Elizabeth Banks, the flick released on October 31 is supported by Craig Robinson, Traci Lords, Jason Mewes, Ricky Mabe and Katie Morgan.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart