Trailer of 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno' Comes Out
The Weinstein Company comedy "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" has let out another preview inside the movie that collaborates filmmaker Kevin Smith and comedian Seth Rogen through a brand new trailer. While containing similar footages to previous red band trailer, this new video takes viewers to more refined conversations among the characters.
On other "Make a Porno" news, it has been reported that the new poster of the R-rated comedy has been banned by MPAA due to its sexual reference. Commenting on the banning of the poster which can be seen on the news photo, Smith told Entertainment Weekly, "When you've got the word 'porno' in the title, naturally, the marketing materials are gonna be scrutinized more closely by the MPAA. I understand they've got a job to do, but c'mon...this image isn't that dirty; they're both fully clad."
Coming from the filmmaker behind "Clerks" and "Jersey Girl", "Make a Porno" follows the story of two lifelong friends who find out that they have deeper feelings for each other than they originally thought while trying to make an amateur porn movie to get some quick cash. Starring also Elizabeth Banks, the flick released on October 31 is supported by Craig Robinson, Traci Lords, Jason Mewes, Ricky Mabe and Katie Morgan.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'