Trailer of 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno' Comes Out
The Weinstein Company comedy "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" has let out another preview inside the movie that collaborates filmmaker Kevin Smith and comedian Seth Rogen through a brand new trailer. While containing similar footages to previous red band trailer, this new video takes viewers to more refined conversations among the characters.
On other "Make a Porno" news, it has been reported that the new poster of the R-rated comedy has been banned by MPAA due to its sexual reference. Commenting on the banning of the poster which can be seen on the news photo, Smith told Entertainment Weekly, "When you've got the word 'porno' in the title, naturally, the marketing materials are gonna be scrutinized more closely by the MPAA. I understand they've got a job to do, but c'mon...this image isn't that dirty; they're both fully clad."
Coming from the filmmaker behind "Clerks" and "Jersey Girl", "Make a Porno" follows the story of two lifelong friends who find out that they have deeper feelings for each other than they originally thought while trying to make an amateur porn movie to get some quick cash. Starring also Elizabeth Banks, the flick released on October 31 is supported by Craig Robinson, Traci Lords, Jason Mewes, Ricky Mabe and Katie Morgan.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story