'Ghost Rider 2' Going Continental
The bike-riding flaming skull may be crossing to other continent in "Ghost Rider" sequel. Sharing out ideas for "Ghost Rider 2", Nicolas Cage revealed that Johnny Blaze will possibly be seen traveling around Europe for his new adventure saying, "We talked about going international with that character, taking him into Europe, going on a motorcycle tour through Europe.".
Talking at a conference call for his up and coming film "Bangkok Dangerous" about the discussions he had with studio executives three months ago, the Academy Award-winning actor further revealed that in the new journey, his damned character may have some connection with Catholic Church. "He's connected with the Church, if you can believe that," he explained. "So it sort of has elements to it that are very much in the zeitgeist, like Da Vinci Code and things like that."
Adapted from Gary Friedrich and Mike Ploog's comic book series, the 2007 "Ghost Rider" is starred by Cage, Eva Mendes, Wes Bentley and Sam Elliott. Blazing into the theaters on February 16, 2007, the superhero flick directed by Mark Steven Johnson debuted atop the weekend box office with $45.3 million and has since snagged up to $228.7 million worldwide.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'