'Ghost Rider 2' Going Continental
The bike-riding flaming skull may be crossing to other continent in "Ghost Rider" sequel. Sharing out ideas for "Ghost Rider 2", Nicolas Cage revealed that Johnny Blaze will possibly be seen traveling around Europe for his new adventure saying, "We talked about going international with that character, taking him into Europe, going on a motorcycle tour through Europe.".
Talking at a conference call for his up and coming film "Bangkok Dangerous" about the discussions he had with studio executives three months ago, the Academy Award-winning actor further revealed that in the new journey, his damned character may have some connection with Catholic Church. "He's connected with the Church, if you can believe that," he explained. "So it sort of has elements to it that are very much in the zeitgeist, like Da Vinci Code and things like that."
Adapted from Gary Friedrich and Mike Ploog's comic book series, the 2007 "Ghost Rider" is starred by Cage, Eva Mendes, Wes Bentley and Sam Elliott. Blazing into the theaters on February 16, 2007, the superhero flick directed by Mark Steven Johnson debuted atop the weekend box office with $45.3 million and has since snagged up to $228.7 million worldwide.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift