'Ghost Rider 2' Going Continental
The bike-riding flaming skull may be crossing to other continent in "Ghost Rider" sequel. Sharing out ideas for "Ghost Rider 2", Nicolas Cage revealed that Johnny Blaze will possibly be seen traveling around Europe for his new adventure saying, "We talked about going international with that character, taking him into Europe, going on a motorcycle tour through Europe.".
Talking at a conference call for his up and coming film "Bangkok Dangerous" about the discussions he had with studio executives three months ago, the Academy Award-winning actor further revealed that in the new journey, his damned character may have some connection with Catholic Church. "He's connected with the Church, if you can believe that," he explained. "So it sort of has elements to it that are very much in the zeitgeist, like Da Vinci Code and things like that."
Adapted from Gary Friedrich and Mike Ploog's comic book series, the 2007 "Ghost Rider" is starred by Cage, Eva Mendes, Wes Bentley and Sam Elliott. Blazing into the theaters on February 16, 2007, the superhero flick directed by Mark Steven Johnson debuted atop the weekend box office with $45.3 million and has since snagged up to $228.7 million worldwide.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!