Rihanna and Chris Brown to Play Double-Bill in New Zealand
Two of the world's most popular R&B performers, Rihanna and Chris Brown, may be reluctant to confirm their romantic relationship but they will definitely be together in New Zealand. Next month, the two singers are set to join forces in the country where Rihanna and Chris are currently holding steady at number one on the singles charts with their respective hits "Disturbia" and "With You".
Speaking of the New Zealand's collaboration, Chris says that he is thrilled. "I love it out there," he states. "I can't wait to see the fans out there because I've been away for a little while."
Unfortunately, when asked for the details, the "Run It" singer remains silent on what people could expect from the show. Instead, he says that he and Rihanna will play separate sets. "We're not gonna interfere with each other's sets, we're just gonna have our own set," he informs.
The tour, which will be held at Auckland's Vector Arena on October 27, and at Wellington's TSB Arena on October 29, will be their first-ever joint concert. Starting from September 15, tickets are available for purchase through ticketmaster for Auckland's show and ticketek for Wellington's gig.
More Rihanna News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered