Rihanna and Chris Brown to Play Double-Bill in New Zealand
Two of the world's most popular R&B performers, Rihanna and Chris Brown, may be reluctant to confirm their romantic relationship but they will definitely be together in New Zealand. Next month, the two singers are set to join forces in the country where Rihanna and Chris are currently holding steady at number one on the singles charts with their respective hits "Disturbia" and "With You".
Speaking of the New Zealand's collaboration, Chris says that he is thrilled. "I love it out there," he states. "I can't wait to see the fans out there because I've been away for a little while."
Unfortunately, when asked for the details, the "Run It" singer remains silent on what people could expect from the show. Instead, he says that he and Rihanna will play separate sets. "We're not gonna interfere with each other's sets, we're just gonna have our own set," he informs.
The tour, which will be held at Auckland's Vector Arena on October 27, and at Wellington's TSB Arena on October 29, will be their first-ever joint concert. Starting from September 15, tickets are available for purchase through ticketmaster for Auckland's show and ticketek for Wellington's gig.
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'