Rihanna and Chris Brown to Play Double-Bill in New Zealand
Two of the world's most popular R&B performers, Rihanna and Chris Brown, may be reluctant to confirm their romantic relationship but they will definitely be together in New Zealand. Next month, the two singers are set to join forces in the country where Rihanna and Chris are currently holding steady at number one on the singles charts with their respective hits "Disturbia" and "With You".
Speaking of the New Zealand's collaboration, Chris says that he is thrilled. "I love it out there," he states. "I can't wait to see the fans out there because I've been away for a little while."
Unfortunately, when asked for the details, the "Run It" singer remains silent on what people could expect from the show. Instead, he says that he and Rihanna will play separate sets. "We're not gonna interfere with each other's sets, we're just gonna have our own set," he informs.
The tour, which will be held at Auckland's Vector Arena on October 27, and at Wellington's TSB Arena on October 29, will be their first-ever joint concert. Starting from September 15, tickets are available for purchase through ticketmaster for Auckland's show and ticketek for Wellington's gig.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences