Rihanna and Chris Brown to Play Double-Bill in New Zealand
Two of the world's most popular R&B performers, Rihanna and Chris Brown, may be reluctant to confirm their romantic relationship but they will definitely be together in New Zealand. Next month, the two singers are set to join forces in the country where Rihanna and Chris are currently holding steady at number one on the singles charts with their respective hits "Disturbia" and "With You".
Speaking of the New Zealand's collaboration, Chris says that he is thrilled. "I love it out there," he states. "I can't wait to see the fans out there because I've been away for a little while."
Unfortunately, when asked for the details, the "Run It" singer remains silent on what people could expect from the show. Instead, he says that he and Rihanna will play separate sets. "We're not gonna interfere with each other's sets, we're just gonna have our own set," he informs.
The tour, which will be held at Auckland's Vector Arena on October 27, and at Wellington's TSB Arena on October 29, will be their first-ever joint concert. Starting from September 15, tickets are available for purchase through ticketmaster for Auckland's show and ticketek for Wellington's gig.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie