'Gossip Girl' Adds Two New Characters
"Gossip Girl", which increased its demographic of women 18 to 34 by 10 per cent on its second season premiere on Monday (September 1), is adding two new cast to create more story twist. The fresh bloods are Willa Holland who was previously cast in "The O.C." and John Patrick Amedori who once made a cameo in "Ghost Whisperer".
Willa will play Agnes who works her way to become a 16-year-old model for Elanor Waldorf Designs. Her character is slated to mess up with Jenny Humphrey, played by Taylor Momsen, who after the first season learned the hard way of being humble. Agnes who is said to appear in at least three episodes, will give the negative effects in Jenny's life.
Meanwhile, John will be on the other side, playing Aaron Rose who becomes the new love interest of Blake Lively's character Serena van der Woodsen. In the novel version, Aaron is known as the step brother of Blair Waldorf who has dated both Serena and Vanessa Abrams.
The second season of the popular TV series will run on The CW for full 24 episodes.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics