'Gossip Girl' Adds Two New Characters
"Gossip Girl", which increased its demographic of women 18 to 34 by 10 per cent on its second season premiere on Monday (September 1), is adding two new cast to create more story twist. The fresh bloods are Willa Holland who was previously cast in "The O.C." and John Patrick Amedori who once made a cameo in "Ghost Whisperer".
Willa will play Agnes who works her way to become a 16-year-old model for Elanor Waldorf Designs. Her character is slated to mess up with Jenny Humphrey, played by Taylor Momsen, who after the first season learned the hard way of being humble. Agnes who is said to appear in at least three episodes, will give the negative effects in Jenny's life.
Meanwhile, John will be on the other side, playing Aaron Rose who becomes the new love interest of Blake Lively's character Serena van der Woodsen. In the novel version, Aaron is known as the step brother of Blair Waldorf who has dated both Serena and Vanessa Abrams.
The second season of the popular TV series will run on The CW for full 24 episodes.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch