'Gossip Girl' Adds Two New Characters
"Gossip Girl", which increased its demographic of women 18 to 34 by 10 per cent on its second season premiere on Monday (September 1), is adding two new cast to create more story twist. The fresh bloods are Willa Holland who was previously cast in "The O.C." and John Patrick Amedori who once made a cameo in "Ghost Whisperer".
Willa will play Agnes who works her way to become a 16-year-old model for Elanor Waldorf Designs. Her character is slated to mess up with Jenny Humphrey, played by Taylor Momsen, who after the first season learned the hard way of being humble. Agnes who is said to appear in at least three episodes, will give the negative effects in Jenny's life.
Meanwhile, John will be on the other side, playing Aaron Rose who becomes the new love interest of Blake Lively's character Serena van der Woodsen. In the novel version, Aaron is known as the step brother of Blair Waldorf who has dated both Serena and Vanessa Abrams.
The second season of the popular TV series will run on The CW for full 24 episodes.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child