'Gossip Girl' Adds Two New Characters
"Gossip Girl", which increased its demographic of women 18 to 34 by 10 per cent on its second season premiere on Monday (September 1), is adding two new cast to create more story twist. The fresh bloods are Willa Holland who was previously cast in "The O.C." and John Patrick Amedori who once made a cameo in "Ghost Whisperer".
Willa will play Agnes who works her way to become a 16-year-old model for Elanor Waldorf Designs. Her character is slated to mess up with Jenny Humphrey, played by Taylor Momsen, who after the first season learned the hard way of being humble. Agnes who is said to appear in at least three episodes, will give the negative effects in Jenny's life.
Meanwhile, John will be on the other side, playing Aaron Rose who becomes the new love interest of Blake Lively's character Serena van der Woodsen. In the novel version, Aaron is known as the step brother of Blair Waldorf who has dated both Serena and Vanessa Abrams.
The second season of the popular TV series will run on The CW for full 24 episodes.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance