Hugh Grant Apparently Finds New Love in Fashion Designer 21 Years His Junior
Often becoming the subject of media scrutiny with his love life, Hugh Grant apparently has ended his single status as he's been reported to be dating fashion designer Catherine Fulmer, who's 21 years his junior. The dating report emerged following his split from socialite Jemima Khan in 2007 after three years of dating.
Hugh, who's about to turn 48 years old next Tuesday, September 9, sparked rumors that he's dating the 27-year-old lady after they were seen together on a beach on Sunday, August 31. Later that day, the twosome were spotted together again at the Taste of Evian Polo event, where Catherine was spotted wearing hot pants and a waistcoat.
A fellow partygoer told OK! magazine to have witnessed the rumored lovers being "flirty". "He got Catherine and several of her friends shots of Milagro tequila to celebrate the night," the partygoer stated.
A representative for Hugh declined to comment on the dating rumors though, simply saying that the actor and Catherine "met at a party and Hugh does not know her at all." The rep went on adding, "Someone's got their wires crossed."
Aside from designing, Catherine has recently been tipped as an upcoming star. Rumor has it, Hugh may attend her New York Fashion Week show next week.
Hugh split with longtime girlfriend, actress Elizabeth Hurley, in 2000 after 13 years together. They remain close friends and have recently been photographed enjoying a day out together with her husband Arun Nayar in St Tropez. Hugh then began dating Jemima in 2004, but their relationship came to an end February last year.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie