Hugh Grant Apparently Finds New Love in Fashion Designer 21 Years His Junior
Often becoming the subject of media scrutiny with his love life, Hugh Grant apparently has ended his single status as he's been reported to be dating fashion designer Catherine Fulmer, who's 21 years his junior. The dating report emerged following his split from socialite Jemima Khan in 2007 after three years of dating.
Hugh, who's about to turn 48 years old next Tuesday, September 9, sparked rumors that he's dating the 27-year-old lady after they were seen together on a beach on Sunday, August 31. Later that day, the twosome were spotted together again at the Taste of Evian Polo event, where Catherine was spotted wearing hot pants and a waistcoat.
A fellow partygoer told OK! magazine to have witnessed the rumored lovers being "flirty". "He got Catherine and several of her friends shots of Milagro tequila to celebrate the night," the partygoer stated.
A representative for Hugh declined to comment on the dating rumors though, simply saying that the actor and Catherine "met at a party and Hugh does not know her at all." The rep went on adding, "Someone's got their wires crossed."
Aside from designing, Catherine has recently been tipped as an upcoming star. Rumor has it, Hugh may attend her New York Fashion Week show next week.
Hugh split with longtime girlfriend, actress Elizabeth Hurley, in 2000 after 13 years together. They remain close friends and have recently been photographed enjoying a day out together with her husband Arun Nayar in St Tropez. Hugh then began dating Jemima in 2004, but their relationship came to an end February last year.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal