Meet Max Factor's New Leading Lady, Gisele Bundchen
Adding to her status of World's Richest Supermodel, Gisele Bundchen has agreed to become the new face of cosmetics giant Max Factor. Her recruitment as the top brand's latest celebrity model is meant to mark its 100th anniversary in 2009.
Being tapped to front the ad for Max Factor's ColorGenius Face Collection, Gisele is replacing Carmen Electra, who was the face of the company for three years. Her ad for the product will start showing up on fashion magazines in October, but a sneak peek of it has been leaked online.
In the ad Gisele is seen donning light make up with her long hair being pulled back on top of her head. She's seen exposing her left shoulder, wearing only what appeared to be a pink furry coat. Her face looks lusty, with both her eyes starring at the camera and her lips narrowly opened.
In other Gisele news, she graces the cover of Arena magazine's September issue in gold-colored bikini. Exposing her curvy body under the headline that read "Gisele, The World's Sexiest Business Woman," she also strikes some raunchy poses for the publication in the edition which already hit the newsstands.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?