Meet Max Factor's New Leading Lady, Gisele Bundchen
Adding to her status of World's Richest Supermodel, Gisele Bundchen has agreed to become the new face of cosmetics giant Max Factor. Her recruitment as the top brand's latest celebrity model is meant to mark its 100th anniversary in 2009.
Being tapped to front the ad for Max Factor's ColorGenius Face Collection, Gisele is replacing Carmen Electra, who was the face of the company for three years. Her ad for the product will start showing up on fashion magazines in October, but a sneak peek of it has been leaked online.
In the ad Gisele is seen donning light make up with her long hair being pulled back on top of her head. She's seen exposing her left shoulder, wearing only what appeared to be a pink furry coat. Her face looks lusty, with both her eyes starring at the camera and her lips narrowly opened.
In other Gisele news, she graces the cover of Arena magazine's September issue in gold-colored bikini. Exposing her curvy body under the headline that read "Gisele, The World's Sexiest Business Woman," she also strikes some raunchy poses for the publication in the edition which already hit the newsstands.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie