Tiger Woods Proudly Announces Wife's Second Pregnancy
Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren are about to become parents for the second time. The golf champion shares his joy, announcing his wife's pregnancy with their second child together in a post on his official website, dated Tuesday, September 2.
"This has been a year of contrasts," Woods began writing. "I had a solid start to the season, won the U.S. Open in an exciting playoff, and then unfortunately had to shut it down after successful knee surgery."
"And now, I have some wonderful news to report. Sam is going to be a big sister," so the athlete continued writing on his official site. "Elin and I are proud to announce that we are expecting our second child in late winter."
Woods and Elin, a former Swedish model, got engaged in November 2003. They have been married since October 2004. Their first child, a daughter named Sam Alexis Woods, was born in June 2007.
Aside from his marriage life, Woods has been out of action since winning the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines, California back in June. The professional golfer reportedly will be sidelined for at least the rest of the year after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery.
More Tiger Woods News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular