Tiger Woods Proudly Announces Wife's Second Pregnancy
Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren are about to become parents for the second time. The golf champion shares his joy, announcing his wife's pregnancy with their second child together in a post on his official website, dated Tuesday, September 2.
"This has been a year of contrasts," Woods began writing. "I had a solid start to the season, won the U.S. Open in an exciting playoff, and then unfortunately had to shut it down after successful knee surgery."
"And now, I have some wonderful news to report. Sam is going to be a big sister," so the athlete continued writing on his official site. "Elin and I are proud to announce that we are expecting our second child in late winter."
Woods and Elin, a former Swedish model, got engaged in November 2003. They have been married since October 2004. Their first child, a daughter named Sam Alexis Woods, was born in June 2007.
Aside from his marriage life, Woods has been out of action since winning the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines, California back in June. The professional golfer reportedly will be sidelined for at least the rest of the year after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer