No Doubt's Members Joining Scott Weiland in Solo Album
As their singer Gwen Stefani concentrates on motherhood, her fashions, and her own music career, other No Doubt's members Tony Kanal, Adrian Young, and Tom Dumont are confirmed to hit the studio with former Velvet Revolver's and current Stone Temple Pilots' singer Scott Weiland to record his second solo album. Called "Happy", the album is co-produced by Scott himself and Doug Grean.
In an interview, Scott says that the album, which follows up his 1998 solo debut "12 Bar Blues", is described as his musical natural progression. "It'll definitely be a sonic journey like the first album was, a little bit more focused since I'm not on a narcotic journey like I was on the last one," the singer states. "But, you know, still sort of all over the map, because my influences are so wide and varied."
Though full track listing for the album hasn't been officially announced yet, a source says that the record will include new materials, including mid-tempo "Paralysis", banjo-acoustic guitar "She's So Cold", rock "Talk About Love", a-bit-romantic "Somedays", and glamor "Missing Cleveland". Furthermore, Scott is planning to tour in November to support the album, which will arrive in the market on November 18 via his own Softdrive label. In the meantime, he's now on tour with the reunited Stone Temple Pilots until October 31.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny