No Doubt's Members Joining Scott Weiland in Solo Album
As their singer Gwen Stefani concentrates on motherhood, her fashions, and her own music career, other No Doubt's members Tony Kanal, Adrian Young, and Tom Dumont are confirmed to hit the studio with former Velvet Revolver's and current Stone Temple Pilots' singer Scott Weiland to record his second solo album. Called "Happy", the album is co-produced by Scott himself and Doug Grean.
In an interview, Scott says that the album, which follows up his 1998 solo debut "12 Bar Blues", is described as his musical natural progression. "It'll definitely be a sonic journey like the first album was, a little bit more focused since I'm not on a narcotic journey like I was on the last one," the singer states. "But, you know, still sort of all over the map, because my influences are so wide and varied."
Though full track listing for the album hasn't been officially announced yet, a source says that the record will include new materials, including mid-tempo "Paralysis", banjo-acoustic guitar "She's So Cold", rock "Talk About Love", a-bit-romantic "Somedays", and glamor "Missing Cleveland". Furthermore, Scott is planning to tour in November to support the album, which will arrive in the market on November 18 via his own Softdrive label. In the meantime, he's now on tour with the reunited Stone Temple Pilots until October 31.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed