No Doubt's Members Joining Scott Weiland in Solo Album
As their singer Gwen Stefani concentrates on motherhood, her fashions, and her own music career, other No Doubt's members Tony Kanal, Adrian Young, and Tom Dumont are confirmed to hit the studio with former Velvet Revolver's and current Stone Temple Pilots' singer Scott Weiland to record his second solo album. Called "Happy", the album is co-produced by Scott himself and Doug Grean.
In an interview, Scott says that the album, which follows up his 1998 solo debut "12 Bar Blues", is described as his musical natural progression. "It'll definitely be a sonic journey like the first album was, a little bit more focused since I'm not on a narcotic journey like I was on the last one," the singer states. "But, you know, still sort of all over the map, because my influences are so wide and varied."
Though full track listing for the album hasn't been officially announced yet, a source says that the record will include new materials, including mid-tempo "Paralysis", banjo-acoustic guitar "She's So Cold", rock "Talk About Love", a-bit-romantic "Somedays", and glamor "Missing Cleveland". Furthermore, Scott is planning to tour in November to support the album, which will arrive in the market on November 18 via his own Softdrive label. In the meantime, he's now on tour with the reunited Stone Temple Pilots until October 31.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding