Jonas Brothers Invite Fans to Ask Any Questions on Their MySpace Blog
Fans of Jonas Brothers are having the opportunity to know their idols better as the boys are offering them the chance to ask any questions on their MySpace blog. Willing to thank their fans for supporting their "Burnin' Up" tour, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas put the question-and-answer opportunity on the site for a couple of weeks.
"WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU" so the brothers wrote in a post on their MySpace blog, dated September 1. "We would like to answers questions from our fans. We are inviting you to ASK US ANY QUESTION YOU WANT TO ASK. Leave your questions as a response to this Blog and we will pick some to answer over the next couple weeks."
Also promising to answer as many questions as possible, the threesome however also remind fans "to keep all questions appropriate." In the wake of the post, it has been claimed that Jonas Brothers have received close to 12,000 responses within the first 12 hours.
Having three shows left as part of their "Burnin' Up" tour, the brothers revealed in the post that they're heading for Los Angeles this week for a scheduled appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Then in the weekend they will be in L.A. for one more time, performing on MTV's Video Music Awards. Next week, they are going to Europe for the premiere of "Camp Rock."
In related news, in addition to performing on MTV's Video Music Awards, held September 7, Jonas Brothers also score two nominations; Pop Music Video of the Year and Video of the Year for "Burnin' Up".
More information about Jonas Brothers' question-and-answer session can be seen on their MySpace blog.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger