Wedding Pics of James Gandolfini and Deborah Lin Hit the Net
James Gandolfini and his fiancee Deborah Lin have just held their wedding over the weekend, but pictures of their nuptials are quick to hit the Internet. In the several pictures featured on Just Jared, the newlyweds are seen all smiling. The bride was seen wearing a white gown made of Italian lace, holding a white hand bouquet on her hand. The groom, elsewhere, wore a black tuxedo and white tie.
Gandolfini, 46, and Lin, 40, tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday, August 30 at Central Union Church in her hometown of Honolulu. They exchanged wedding vows in front of close family and friends. Gandolfini's eight-year-old son, Michael, from his first marriage to Marcy Wudarski, served as best man.
Following the sacred nuptials, Gandolfini and Lin held an evening reception at a nearby resort. During the celebration, "there were lots of white flowers on the tables and Gandolfini was beaming," a source confirmed to People which broke news of their wedding.
Still according to People, wedding guests who were attending the reception were treated with "lobster, pork and seafood hors d'oeuvres (pupu in local Hawaiian lexicon), Ahi tuna, Chinese roasted duck breast over angel hair pasta and steamed bok choy, broiled Mahi Mahi, filet mignon, tiramisu and cannolis."
Gandolfini and Lin engaged in late 2007 after dating for about one year. The weekend marriage is the first for Lin and the second for Gandolfini. His marriage to first wife Marcy ended in 2002.
Pictures of the couple's weekend wedding can be seen on Just Jared.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy