Wedding Pics of James Gandolfini and Deborah Lin Hit the Net
James Gandolfini and his fiancee Deborah Lin have just held their wedding over the weekend, but pictures of their nuptials are quick to hit the Internet. In the several pictures featured on Just Jared, the newlyweds are seen all smiling. The bride was seen wearing a white gown made of Italian lace, holding a white hand bouquet on her hand. The groom, elsewhere, wore a black tuxedo and white tie.
Gandolfini, 46, and Lin, 40, tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday, August 30 at Central Union Church in her hometown of Honolulu. They exchanged wedding vows in front of close family and friends. Gandolfini's eight-year-old son, Michael, from his first marriage to Marcy Wudarski, served as best man.
Following the sacred nuptials, Gandolfini and Lin held an evening reception at a nearby resort. During the celebration, "there were lots of white flowers on the tables and Gandolfini was beaming," a source confirmed to People which broke news of their wedding.
Still according to People, wedding guests who were attending the reception were treated with "lobster, pork and seafood hors d'oeuvres (pupu in local Hawaiian lexicon), Ahi tuna, Chinese roasted duck breast over angel hair pasta and steamed bok choy, broiled Mahi Mahi, filet mignon, tiramisu and cannolis."
Gandolfini and Lin engaged in late 2007 after dating for about one year. The weekend marriage is the first for Lin and the second for Gandolfini. His marriage to first wife Marcy ended in 2002.
Pictures of the couple's weekend wedding can be seen on Just Jared.
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer