Wedding Pics of James Gandolfini and Deborah Lin Hit the Net
James Gandolfini and his fiancee Deborah Lin have just held their wedding over the weekend, but pictures of their nuptials are quick to hit the Internet. In the several pictures featured on Just Jared, the newlyweds are seen all smiling. The bride was seen wearing a white gown made of Italian lace, holding a white hand bouquet on her hand. The groom, elsewhere, wore a black tuxedo and white tie.
Gandolfini, 46, and Lin, 40, tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday, August 30 at Central Union Church in her hometown of Honolulu. They exchanged wedding vows in front of close family and friends. Gandolfini's eight-year-old son, Michael, from his first marriage to Marcy Wudarski, served as best man.
Following the sacred nuptials, Gandolfini and Lin held an evening reception at a nearby resort. During the celebration, "there were lots of white flowers on the tables and Gandolfini was beaming," a source confirmed to People which broke news of their wedding.
Still according to People, wedding guests who were attending the reception were treated with "lobster, pork and seafood hors d'oeuvres (pupu in local Hawaiian lexicon), Ahi tuna, Chinese roasted duck breast over angel hair pasta and steamed bok choy, broiled Mahi Mahi, filet mignon, tiramisu and cannolis."
Gandolfini and Lin engaged in late 2007 after dating for about one year. The weekend marriage is the first for Lin and the second for Gandolfini. His marriage to first wife Marcy ended in 2002.
Pictures of the couple's weekend wedding can be seen on Just Jared.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'