Jonas Brothers on Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Video of 'A Little Bit Longer'
Teen band sensation Jonas Brothers have just released "Band in a Bus", the first episode of a video blog series. The video allows their fans to have a closer look at the making of the brand new Jonas album "A Little Bit Longer", which has been available for purchase since August 12.
The band have been followed by cameras inside and outside the bus, and accompanied by a bunch of crew, including their music producer, John Fields and music director John Taylor. On a statement, Kevin Jonas says that the idea to record their new songs on a bus is brilliant considering their busy schedule. "Recording our new album on a bus is totally a great idea," Kevin says to the camera.
Furthermore, the video also reveals more about unexpected challenges along their way to make the album done. First, in the middle of the recording process, the lamps of the bus suddenly turn off for no reason. "Still a bus," Fields says. "Unacceptable." Another trouble comes on the way when Fields is sick and has to go for treatment in the emergency room for an ear infection. However, as soon as Fields gets better, the recording goes pretty smooth.
Jonas Bothers' Band in A Bus, Episode 1:
Additionally, the Jonas boys have stopped by FNMTV last week for a live performance. Kevin, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas' stage act of "Burnin' Up" in front of excited fans:
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'