Jonas Brothers on Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Video of 'A Little Bit Longer'
Teen band sensation Jonas Brothers have just released "Band in a Bus", the first episode of a video blog series. The video allows their fans to have a closer look at the making of the brand new Jonas album "A Little Bit Longer", which has been available for purchase since August 12.
The band have been followed by cameras inside and outside the bus, and accompanied by a bunch of crew, including their music producer, John Fields and music director John Taylor. On a statement, Kevin Jonas says that the idea to record their new songs on a bus is brilliant considering their busy schedule. "Recording our new album on a bus is totally a great idea," Kevin says to the camera.
Furthermore, the video also reveals more about unexpected challenges along their way to make the album done. First, in the middle of the recording process, the lamps of the bus suddenly turn off for no reason. "Still a bus," Fields says. "Unacceptable." Another trouble comes on the way when Fields is sick and has to go for treatment in the emergency room for an ear infection. However, as soon as Fields gets better, the recording goes pretty smooth.
Jonas Bothers' Band in A Bus, Episode 1:
More Jonas Brothers News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert