Jonas Brothers on Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Video of 'A Little Bit Longer'
Teen band sensation Jonas Brothers have just released "Band in a Bus", the first episode of a video blog series. The video allows their fans to have a closer look at the making of the brand new Jonas album "A Little Bit Longer", which has been available for purchase since August 12.
The band have been followed by cameras inside and outside the bus, and accompanied by a bunch of crew, including their music producer, John Fields and music director John Taylor. On a statement, Kevin Jonas says that the idea to record their new songs on a bus is brilliant considering their busy schedule. "Recording our new album on a bus is totally a great idea," Kevin says to the camera.
Furthermore, the video also reveals more about unexpected challenges along their way to make the album done. First, in the middle of the recording process, the lamps of the bus suddenly turn off for no reason. "Still a bus," Fields says. "Unacceptable." Another trouble comes on the way when Fields is sick and has to go for treatment in the emergency room for an ear infection. However, as soon as Fields gets better, the recording goes pretty smooth.
Jonas Bothers' Band in A Bus, Episode 1:
Additionally, the Jonas boys have stopped by FNMTV last week for a live performance. Kevin, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas' stage act of "Burnin' Up" in front of excited fans:
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes