Michael Jackson's Record Up for Exclusive Auction
A promo CD for Michael Jackson's not-yet-titled record has gone on eBay website for an exclusive purchase. An executive from Sony BMG says that the promo CD is a mega-rare edition. "This promo CD is one of the rarest Michael Jackson items in existence, only 10 are said to exist and this is the first time one has been on eBay," the Sony boss states.
The CD contains an early demo of an unreleased Michael's song, "Men In Black", which was planned to be listed on his 1991 eight studio album "Dangerous" but later had to be shelved and was never leaked ever since. "The most interesting track on the CD is 'Men In Black' (not related to the films staring Will Smith), as it was intended to be a single release from Dangerous, but 'Men In Black' was shelved and since has not been released or leaked," the executive staff of Sony says. Furthermore, the CD has also carried alternative versions of "Black or White" and "Too Much Monkey Business".
Additionally, his legendary album "Thriller" has been added to the U.S. National Recording Registry, an organization to preserve records for future generations. Every year the organisation chooses music record to be added to the country's official archive, and this year Michael's music in "Thriller" is deemed as a culturally and aesthetically significant music.
Another news says that Michael has just released an online game contest which allows users of Facebook, MySpace, and Bebo to control a replica of the singer and direct his trademark moves. A lucky winner will get two round-the-world plane tickets while iPods will be given out daily.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber