'Voltron' Finds Its Behind-the-Camera Man
"Voltron" has started to take its shape with it finding the man behind the lens. According to Latino Review, following the turnaround report earlier, the Japanese television series adaptation movie has finally had director Max Makowski attached to the project.
Explaining more on the hiring of Makowski, the site noted that their source has claimed that putting him on the project is "like having Zack Snyder do 300". The helmer of "The Agency" and "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" TV episodes is said to have "a great visual style that's very specific and all his own".
To be produced by Relativity Media, "Voltron" story is being developed by scribe Justin Marks. Allegedly, it will tell a post-apocalyptic tale about five people surviving an alien attack in New York City and Mexico. Those five end up to be pilots of lion-like vehicles which can be combined to form a massive sword-wielding Voltron in order to battle Earth's invaders.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors