'Voltron' Finds Its Behind-the-Camera Man
"Voltron" has started to take its shape with it finding the man behind the lens. According to Latino Review, following the turnaround report earlier, the Japanese television series adaptation movie has finally had director Max Makowski attached to the project.
Explaining more on the hiring of Makowski, the site noted that their source has claimed that putting him on the project is "like having Zack Snyder do 300". The helmer of "The Agency" and "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" TV episodes is said to have "a great visual style that's very specific and all his own".
To be produced by Relativity Media, "Voltron" story is being developed by scribe Justin Marks. Allegedly, it will tell a post-apocalyptic tale about five people surviving an alien attack in New York City and Mexico. Those five end up to be pilots of lion-like vehicles which can be combined to form a massive sword-wielding Voltron in order to battle Earth's invaders.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?