'Voltron' Finds Its Behind-the-Camera Man
"Voltron" has started to take its shape with it finding the man behind the lens. According to Latino Review, following the turnaround report earlier, the Japanese television series adaptation movie has finally had director Max Makowski attached to the project.
Explaining more on the hiring of Makowski, the site noted that their source has claimed that putting him on the project is "like having Zack Snyder do 300". The helmer of "The Agency" and "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" TV episodes is said to have "a great visual style that's very specific and all his own".
To be produced by Relativity Media, "Voltron" story is being developed by scribe Justin Marks. Allegedly, it will tell a post-apocalyptic tale about five people surviving an alien attack in New York City and Mexico. Those five end up to be pilots of lion-like vehicles which can be combined to form a massive sword-wielding Voltron in order to battle Earth's invaders.
More Voltron News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'