'Voltron' Finds Its Behind-the-Camera Man
"Voltron" has started to take its shape with it finding the man behind the lens. According to Latino Review, following the turnaround report earlier, the Japanese television series adaptation movie has finally had director Max Makowski attached to the project.
Explaining more on the hiring of Makowski, the site noted that their source has claimed that putting him on the project is "like having Zack Snyder do 300". The helmer of "The Agency" and "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" TV episodes is said to have "a great visual style that's very specific and all his own".
To be produced by Relativity Media, "Voltron" story is being developed by scribe Justin Marks. Allegedly, it will tell a post-apocalyptic tale about five people surviving an alien attack in New York City and Mexico. Those five end up to be pilots of lion-like vehicles which can be combined to form a massive sword-wielding Voltron in order to battle Earth's invaders.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest