'Voltron' Finds Its Behind-the-Camera Man
"Voltron" has started to take its shape with it finding the man behind the lens. According to Latino Review, following the turnaround report earlier, the Japanese television series adaptation movie has finally had director Max Makowski attached to the project.
Explaining more on the hiring of Makowski, the site noted that their source has claimed that putting him on the project is "like having Zack Snyder do 300". The helmer of "The Agency" and "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" TV episodes is said to have "a great visual style that's very specific and all his own".
To be produced by Relativity Media, "Voltron" story is being developed by scribe Justin Marks. Allegedly, it will tell a post-apocalyptic tale about five people surviving an alien attack in New York City and Mexico. Those five end up to be pilots of lion-like vehicles which can be combined to form a massive sword-wielding Voltron in order to battle Earth's invaders.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked