Lindsay Lohan's Paternal Grandfather Dies
Not all is well in the life of Lohan's clan. Following the many scandals surrounding the family, it's been reported that Lindsay Lohan's paternal grandfather, Richard Lohan, has died on Thursday, August 28 after losing battle to colon cancer.
Speaking about the death of his father, Lindsay's dad Michael Lohan claimed, "My father just, literally, died in my arms." He added, "I notified all my kids and my lawyer notified Dina's attorney." There has yet official confirmation on when the late Lohan will be buried.
About his estranged wife, Dina Lohan, Michael was quoted as saying, "Let's see if she has the decency and respect to bring my kids to the wake and funeral. THIS will show her true colors! Thus, not even a call. But that's par for the course with Dina! She didn't even send a card or visit when he was sick."
In March 2008, Michael confirmed his father "had colon cancer for a while and has been on chemo treatments. But now it looks like it's spread to his lungs. He's in really bad shape." He also claimed to have called Lindsay to pay him a visit as his condition was getting worse. No words if Lindsay already visited him.
Lindsay herself has yet issued a single comment on the death of her grandfather as she's busy attacking her father concerning his negative comment about her best friend and alleged lesbian lover Samantha Ronson. He said Samantha was using her and was a bad influence for her. Defending the DJ, the actress-singer reached out to her MySpace blog, calling Michael a "public embarrassment" and a "bully".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'