Lindsay Lohan's Paternal Grandfather Dies
Not all is well in the life of Lohan's clan. Following the many scandals surrounding the family, it's been reported that Lindsay Lohan's paternal grandfather, Richard Lohan, has died on Thursday, August 28 after losing battle to colon cancer.
Speaking about the death of his father, Lindsay's dad Michael Lohan claimed, "My father just, literally, died in my arms." He added, "I notified all my kids and my lawyer notified Dina's attorney." There has yet official confirmation on when the late Lohan will be buried.
About his estranged wife, Dina Lohan, Michael was quoted as saying, "Let's see if she has the decency and respect to bring my kids to the wake and funeral. THIS will show her true colors! Thus, not even a call. But that's par for the course with Dina! She didn't even send a card or visit when he was sick."
In March 2008, Michael confirmed his father "had colon cancer for a while and has been on chemo treatments. But now it looks like it's spread to his lungs. He's in really bad shape." He also claimed to have called Lindsay to pay him a visit as his condition was getting worse. No words if Lindsay already visited him.
Lindsay herself has yet issued a single comment on the death of her grandfather as she's busy attacking her father concerning his negative comment about her best friend and alleged lesbian lover Samantha Ronson. He said Samantha was using her and was a bad influence for her. Defending the DJ, the actress-singer reached out to her MySpace blog, calling Michael a "public embarrassment" and a "bully".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones