New 'Babylon A.D.' Trailer Spoofing Summer Movies
"Babylon A.D." is making its way to the big screen this coming Friday, August 29, but before moviegoers head up to the theaters to check it out, a so-called official trailer to the Mathieu Kassovitz-directed/co-scripted action sci-fi has come out. Uniquely made, the video lampooned most of highlighted movies this summer from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" to "Sex and the City" and "The Dark Knight".
Starring Vin Diesel, Michelle Yeoh, Melanie Thierry and Gerard Depardieu, "Babylon" tells the story of Toorop, a mercenary with a simple code "kill or be killed". Living in the time when world has turned into a war zone, he is hired to escort a young woman holding a big secret and her guardian from Eastern Europe to New York. When he gradually finds out that the woman is carrying the only hope for the future of mankind and everyone else wants to be the first to get it, he is forced to choose between putting his life on the line or doing his job.
"Babylon A.D." Spoof Trailer:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video