Full-Length 'Max Payne' Trailer Hits
Bringing an in-depth look into the earlier-released trailer of their latest action thriller movie, the 20th Century Fox have released an extended trailer of "Max Payne". Nearly a minute longer than the previous one, the new trailer provides never-before-seen action sequences, lots of explosions and more explanatory footages.
On the movie itself, earlier its leading actor, Mark Wahlberg, has praised his titular character to be more badass than iconic Batman. "Take off the suit and if you want to go one-on-one, two-on-one, and put a couple of you guys together - they all like to put the comic book characters together - come at me," he gushed to MTV News. "I'm not talking about financial box office, I'm talking about one-on-one with these (puts up fists)."
He then added, "I guarantee you there's not a badder dude in a movie this year than Max Payne. This is like my character from 'The Departed,' 'Fear,' 'Four Brothers,' all mixed into one, times ten. It's one thing to play a quiet guy, one of few words. That's not what Max Payne is. This guy raises his voice; he's in your face. He's screaming, crying, laughing. It's the most fun I've had playing a part."
Opening in theaters on October 17, "Max Payne" is the live-action film based on popular 2001 video game of the same name. Directed by John Moore from the script by Beau Thorne, it also sees Mila Kunis, Chris O'Donnell, Beau Bridges and Ludacris as the supporting actors. The movie produced by Julie Silverman and Scott Faye is said to be filmed in Toronto from March 2, 2008 to May 9, 2008.
"Max Payne" Extended Trailer:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture