'Aeon Flux' Scribes Go With 'Boys'
The scribbling pair of the sci-fi action starring Charlize Theron, "Aeon Flux", have been brought on board the comic book adaptation project, "The Boys". The two screenwriters, Matt Manfredi and Phil Hay, are now set to adapt the Dynamite Entertainment's comic book series to the big screen.
Preparing the script for Columbia Pictures, they are expected to pen the story of a CIA squad known as "The Boys" and their adventures as they are given the mission to pay attention to the increasing numbers of superheroes. Aside from scripting this movie for Columbia, the pair is also working together on adapting Universal Pictures' "R.I.P.D.".
Written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson, "The Boys" was originally published by Wildstorm in October 2006. The movie version will be produced by Neal H. Moritz and his Columbia-based Original Films. No particular director has been linked to this project yet.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'