'Aeon Flux' Scribes Go With 'Boys'
The scribbling pair of the sci-fi action starring Charlize Theron, "Aeon Flux", have been brought on board the comic book adaptation project, "The Boys". The two screenwriters, Matt Manfredi and Phil Hay, are now set to adapt the Dynamite Entertainment's comic book series to the big screen.
Preparing the script for Columbia Pictures, they are expected to pen the story of a CIA squad known as "The Boys" and their adventures as they are given the mission to pay attention to the increasing numbers of superheroes. Aside from scripting this movie for Columbia, the pair is also working together on adapting Universal Pictures' "R.I.P.D.".
Written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson, "The Boys" was originally published by Wildstorm in October 2006. The movie version will be produced by Neal H. Moritz and his Columbia-based Original Films. No particular director has been linked to this project yet.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked