'Aeon Flux' Scribes Go With 'Boys'
The scribbling pair of the sci-fi action starring Charlize Theron, "Aeon Flux", have been brought on board the comic book adaptation project, "The Boys". The two screenwriters, Matt Manfredi and Phil Hay, are now set to adapt the Dynamite Entertainment's comic book series to the big screen.
Preparing the script for Columbia Pictures, they are expected to pen the story of a CIA squad known as "The Boys" and their adventures as they are given the mission to pay attention to the increasing numbers of superheroes. Aside from scripting this movie for Columbia, the pair is also working together on adapting Universal Pictures' "R.I.P.D.".
Written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson, "The Boys" was originally published by Wildstorm in October 2006. The movie version will be produced by Neal H. Moritz and his Columbia-based Original Films. No particular director has been linked to this project yet.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture