'Aeon Flux' Scribes Go With 'Boys'
The scribbling pair of the sci-fi action starring Charlize Theron, "Aeon Flux", have been brought on board the comic book adaptation project, "The Boys". The two screenwriters, Matt Manfredi and Phil Hay, are now set to adapt the Dynamite Entertainment's comic book series to the big screen.
Preparing the script for Columbia Pictures, they are expected to pen the story of a CIA squad known as "The Boys" and their adventures as they are given the mission to pay attention to the increasing numbers of superheroes. Aside from scripting this movie for Columbia, the pair is also working together on adapting Universal Pictures' "R.I.P.D.".
Written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson, "The Boys" was originally published by Wildstorm in October 2006. The movie version will be produced by Neal H. Moritz and his Columbia-based Original Films. No particular director has been linked to this project yet.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny