Metallica's Second Single Available for Download
Heavy metal band Metallica have just released their second single called "My Apocalypse". The song is a follow-up for their first song "The Day That Never Comes", which has been already released last week.
"My Apocalypse" is now available for download on iTunes where Metallica fans can also purchase "The Day That Never Comes". Both singles are among confirmed tracks in the band's upcoming ninth studio album, "Death Magnetic", which is scheduled to hit the stores on September 12. Furthermore, the band have recently unveiled a new widget which the band will frequently update with news, such as a trailer for their MissionMetallica.com fan site and other Death Magnetic related materials.
Elsewhere, the Veteran rock group have received Inspiration award at 2008 annual show of Kerrang! Awards. "There are so many people in this room that inspire us and keep us alive, so I just want to thank everyone for keeping Metallica alive," drummer Lars Ulrich said at the ceremony, held in London on August 21.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose