New Mom Alessandra Ambrosio Trying to Cut a Deal for Baby's First Pics
Giving birth to her first baby on Sunday, August 24, Alessandra Ambrosio is wasting no time to cash in on her infant's pictures. It's been claimed that the Victoria's Secret angel is attempting to sell the first pictures of her newborn daughter, Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur, to several weekly publications in the U.S.
The New York Post broke the news Tuesday, August 26. It even quoted a source close to the model's camp as saying that Ambrosio would probably donate some of the profits from the sales of her baby's pics to the Multiple Sclerosis Children's Fund.
Ambrosio gave birth to Anja in Brazil. She confirmed the arrival of her baby to People magazine, saying "To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 P.M. She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect."
Anja is the first child of Ambrosio and her longtime boyfriend Jamie Mazur, a California businessman. The pair reportedly have been dating since 2005. She broke her pregnancy for public to know back in March.
More Alessandra Ambrosio News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified