New Mom Alessandra Ambrosio Trying to Cut a Deal for Baby's First Pics
Giving birth to her first baby on Sunday, August 24, Alessandra Ambrosio is wasting no time to cash in on her infant's pictures. It's been claimed that the Victoria's Secret angel is attempting to sell the first pictures of her newborn daughter, Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur, to several weekly publications in the U.S.
The New York Post broke the news Tuesday, August 26. It even quoted a source close to the model's camp as saying that Ambrosio would probably donate some of the profits from the sales of her baby's pics to the Multiple Sclerosis Children's Fund.
Ambrosio gave birth to Anja in Brazil. She confirmed the arrival of her baby to People magazine, saying "To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 P.M. She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect."
Anja is the first child of Ambrosio and her longtime boyfriend Jamie Mazur, a California businessman. The pair reportedly have been dating since 2005. She broke her pregnancy for public to know back in March.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie