New Mom Alessandra Ambrosio Trying to Cut a Deal for Baby's First Pics
Giving birth to her first baby on Sunday, August 24, Alessandra Ambrosio is wasting no time to cash in on her infant's pictures. It's been claimed that the Victoria's Secret angel is attempting to sell the first pictures of her newborn daughter, Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur, to several weekly publications in the U.S.
The New York Post broke the news Tuesday, August 26. It even quoted a source close to the model's camp as saying that Ambrosio would probably donate some of the profits from the sales of her baby's pics to the Multiple Sclerosis Children's Fund.
Ambrosio gave birth to Anja in Brazil. She confirmed the arrival of her baby to People magazine, saying "To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 P.M. She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect."
Anja is the first child of Ambrosio and her longtime boyfriend Jamie Mazur, a California businessman. The pair reportedly have been dating since 2005. She broke her pregnancy for public to know back in March.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer