Video Premiere: The Gabe Dixon Band's 'Till You're Gone'
The Gabe Dixon Band, who were formed in the fall of 1998 at University of Miami, have just released a music video in support of their brand new single "Till You're Gone". The song is listed on their self-titled album which comes out on August 26 via Fantasy Records.
The band's effort was already deemed as one of Paste Magazine's favorite records of the year. In addition, Gabe Dixon's vocal talent and piano chops have been praised by fellow musicians across the board including Sara Bareilles and Jamie Cullum. Furthermore, Dan Wilson has co-written three songs on the album that features a variety of tracks from heartfelt ballads to pop piano jams in the spirit of Elton John and Ben Folds Five.
The music video for the piano-rock single is directed by duo Paul Cummings and Tony Fiandaca. The directors use a stop-motion animation to help bringing a human piano to life and showcase Dixon's talent on the keys.
The Gabe Dixon Band's "Till You're Gone":
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture