Video Premiere: The Gabe Dixon Band's 'Till You're Gone'
The Gabe Dixon Band, who were formed in the fall of 1998 at University of Miami, have just released a music video in support of their brand new single "Till You're Gone". The song is listed on their self-titled album which comes out on August 26 via Fantasy Records.
The band's effort was already deemed as one of Paste Magazine's favorite records of the year. In addition, Gabe Dixon's vocal talent and piano chops have been praised by fellow musicians across the board including Sara Bareilles and Jamie Cullum. Furthermore, Dan Wilson has co-written three songs on the album that features a variety of tracks from heartfelt ballads to pop piano jams in the spirit of Elton John and Ben Folds Five.
The music video for the piano-rock single is directed by duo Paul Cummings and Tony Fiandaca. The directors use a stop-motion animation to help bringing a human piano to life and showcase Dixon's talent on the keys.
The Gabe Dixon Band's "Till You're Gone":
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns