Video Premiere: The Gabe Dixon Band's 'Till You're Gone'
The Gabe Dixon Band, who were formed in the fall of 1998 at University of Miami, have just released a music video in support of their brand new single "Till You're Gone". The song is listed on their self-titled album which comes out on August 26 via Fantasy Records.
The band's effort was already deemed as one of Paste Magazine's favorite records of the year. In addition, Gabe Dixon's vocal talent and piano chops have been praised by fellow musicians across the board including Sara Bareilles and Jamie Cullum. Furthermore, Dan Wilson has co-written three songs on the album that features a variety of tracks from heartfelt ballads to pop piano jams in the spirit of Elton John and Ben Folds Five.
The music video for the piano-rock single is directed by duo Paul Cummings and Tony Fiandaca. The directors use a stop-motion animation to help bringing a human piano to life and showcase Dixon's talent on the keys.
The Gabe Dixon Band's "Till You're Gone":
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed