Neil Diamond Performed Terrible Gig in Ohio
Singer, songwriter, and occasional actor Neil Diamond has been in trouble with his fans. He has disappointed them after he delivered his songs in a hoarse voice during a live performance in Ohio, Columbia on Monday, August 25.
More than 70 fans, who paid $120 for the ticket, were seen standing in line at customer service in the lobby to ask for refunds before leaving the Monday concert. The others, who stayed at the concert, stated that though having trouble with his voice, Neil still completed the concert but no statement was made that day concerning the terrible gig.
Earlier this week, a statement issued by PMI confirms that Neil has been diagnosed with acute laryngitis and it is a doctor's order that he must rest his voice to avoid more serious damage. The statement is then followed by Neil's apologetic message, saying, "Dear Fans in Columbus, I haven't let you down before, and I won't let you down now. Until you hear from me again remember, You are the sun. I am the moon. You are the words. I am the tune. Forgive me. I love you. Neil."
Neil has announced on his MySpace page that the concert is rescheduled for September 12 and the tickets for the show will be honored at the rescheduled date. For fans who are unable to attend the rescheduled concert, refunds will be available at the Resch Center box office until September 5. Ticket holders can also send their tickets to: Oneida Casino Ticket Star, 1901 S. Oneida St., Green Bay, WI 54304. For a detailed confirmation, Neil's manager tell fans to contact their Customer Service at 614-431-3600.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama