LL Cool J on 2008 MTV VMAs Commercial Ad, the Video
Following the first promotional tape which features troubled pop singer Britney Spears and host of this year's MTV Video Music Awards, Russell Brand, MTV have, once again, made another commercial ad. This time, the video has LL Cool J as a featured guest sitting next to the U.K. comedian.
The MTV's annual show will give music lovers an access to witness the winners from all categories on Sunday, September 7. Artists who are confirmed to perform at Hollywood Paramount Studio include multi-platinum songstress Rihanna, Pink, rapper T.I., and Tennessean band Paramore.
Rihanna will perform her hit single "Disturbia" and support T.I. in the rapper's "Live Your Life" single from upcoming album "Paper Trail", which will hit the market on September 30. Pink, who has just released a music video for her new single "So What", promises to give a hot performance of the new song, which is taken from her album "Funhouse", which will come out on October 28. Meanwhile, Paramore will perform energetic single "Misery Business" from their 2007 sophomore studio album "Riot!".
Other artists added to the list of performers at this year's show are rappers Kid Rock, Lil Wayne, and teen band sensation Jonas Brothers. However, additional presenters to co-host the event haven't been announced yet.
LL Cool J's cameo on 2008 MTV VMAs promotional ad with Russell Brand:
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle