LL Cool J on 2008 MTV VMAs Commercial Ad, the Video
Following the first promotional tape which features troubled pop singer Britney Spears and host of this year's MTV Video Music Awards, Russell Brand, MTV have, once again, made another commercial ad. This time, the video has LL Cool J as a featured guest sitting next to the U.K. comedian.
The MTV's annual show will give music lovers an access to witness the winners from all categories on Sunday, September 7. Artists who are confirmed to perform at Hollywood Paramount Studio include multi-platinum songstress Rihanna, Pink, rapper T.I., and Tennessean band Paramore.
Rihanna will perform her hit single "Disturbia" and support T.I. in the rapper's "Live Your Life" single from upcoming album "Paper Trail", which will hit the market on September 30. Pink, who has just released a music video for her new single "So What", promises to give a hot performance of the new song, which is taken from her album "Funhouse", which will come out on October 28. Meanwhile, Paramore will perform energetic single "Misery Business" from their 2007 sophomore studio album "Riot!".
Other artists added to the list of performers at this year's show are rappers Kid Rock, Lil Wayne, and teen band sensation Jonas Brothers. However, additional presenters to co-host the event haven't been announced yet.
LL Cool J's cameo on 2008 MTV VMAs promotional ad with Russell Brand:
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed