'Dragonball' Trailer Coming Out With 'Max Payne'
Putting the cancellation rumor behind, "Dragonball Evolution" brings forward exciting news about its trailer. According to Coming Soon, the 20th Century Fox will be introducing the first trailer of the live-action adaptation of Akira Toriyama's famous Japanese manga when their video game adaptation "Max Payne" debuts in theaters.
By that, it means that fans have to wait until October 17 to get the first look into "Dragonball". In addition, though the trailer is aimed to be released along side the Mark Wahlberg-action movie, IGN has hinted that the schedule is not 100% fixed since it has to wait for the movie to get its special effects and requisite approvals.
From the writer of popular television series "The X-Files" and the director of "Final Destination" and "The One", James Wong, comes a feature film about a humanoid alien, Goku, who protects the Earth from the oncoming stream of rogues attempting to get their hands on mystical and powerful orbs scattered around the blue planet.
Slated for April 10, 2009, the Stephen Chow-produced movie will see Justin Chatwin as the leading man Goku and James Marsters as the villain Piccolo. They will be supported by a slew of multiracial actors, including Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park and Jamie Chung among others.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?