'Dragonball' Trailer Coming Out With 'Max Payne'
Putting the cancellation rumor behind, "Dragonball Evolution" brings forward exciting news about its trailer. According to Coming Soon, the 20th Century Fox will be introducing the first trailer of the live-action adaptation of Akira Toriyama's famous Japanese manga when their video game adaptation "Max Payne" debuts in theaters.
By that, it means that fans have to wait until October 17 to get the first look into "Dragonball". In addition, though the trailer is aimed to be released along side the Mark Wahlberg-action movie, IGN has hinted that the schedule is not 100% fixed since it has to wait for the movie to get its special effects and requisite approvals.
From the writer of popular television series "The X-Files" and the director of "Final Destination" and "The One", James Wong, comes a feature film about a humanoid alien, Goku, who protects the Earth from the oncoming stream of rogues attempting to get their hands on mystical and powerful orbs scattered around the blue planet.
Slated for April 10, 2009, the Stephen Chow-produced movie will see Justin Chatwin as the leading man Goku and James Marsters as the villain Piccolo. They will be supported by a slew of multiracial actors, including Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park and Jamie Chung among others.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer