'Dragonball' Trailer Coming Out With 'Max Payne'
Putting the cancellation rumor behind, "Dragonball Evolution" brings forward exciting news about its trailer. According to Coming Soon, the 20th Century Fox will be introducing the first trailer of the live-action adaptation of Akira Toriyama's famous Japanese manga when their video game adaptation "Max Payne" debuts in theaters.
By that, it means that fans have to wait until October 17 to get the first look into "Dragonball". In addition, though the trailer is aimed to be released along side the Mark Wahlberg-action movie, IGN has hinted that the schedule is not 100% fixed since it has to wait for the movie to get its special effects and requisite approvals.
From the writer of popular television series "The X-Files" and the director of "Final Destination" and "The One", James Wong, comes a feature film about a humanoid alien, Goku, who protects the Earth from the oncoming stream of rogues attempting to get their hands on mystical and powerful orbs scattered around the blue planet.
Slated for April 10, 2009, the Stephen Chow-produced movie will see Justin Chatwin as the leading man Goku and James Marsters as the villain Piccolo. They will be supported by a slew of multiracial actors, including Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park and Jamie Chung among others.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist