Plain White T's to Premiere 'Natural Disaster' Music Video
Pop rock band Plain White T's have just finished shooting a music video for their first single called "Natural Disaster". The video will make its world premiere on their MySpace page this Wednesday on August 27.
The music video is scheduled as a medium to promote their fifth studio set "Big Bad World", which will be released on September 23. The album carries ten tracks which were recorded in both Malibu and Chicago, and produced by Johnny K.
Singer Tom Higgenson describes their upcoming effort as a departure from their usual sound. "It definitely doesn't sound too much like any of our peers as much as our last album or last few albums have," he says in a statement. "I think this will stand alone stylistically and is kind of in a way a songwriting celebration from the '50s and '60s."
The Chicago quintet are also expected to support their soon-to-be released set with a world tour. Tour dates have been announced on their MySpace page and this week, the band will head up to Luxembourg and perform in Den Atelier on August 27. Then, their tour will wrap up at Texas' Reliant Area on November 14.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory