Plain White T's to Premiere 'Natural Disaster' Music Video
Pop rock band Plain White T's have just finished shooting a music video for their first single called "Natural Disaster". The video will make its world premiere on their MySpace page this Wednesday on August 27.
The music video is scheduled as a medium to promote their fifth studio set "Big Bad World", which will be released on September 23. The album carries ten tracks which were recorded in both Malibu and Chicago, and produced by Johnny K.
Singer Tom Higgenson describes their upcoming effort as a departure from their usual sound. "It definitely doesn't sound too much like any of our peers as much as our last album or last few albums have," he says in a statement. "I think this will stand alone stylistically and is kind of in a way a songwriting celebration from the '50s and '60s."
The Chicago quintet are also expected to support their soon-to-be released set with a world tour. Tour dates have been announced on their MySpace page and this week, the band will head up to Luxembourg and perform in Den Atelier on August 27. Then, their tour will wrap up at Texas' Reliant Area on November 14.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip