Mommy-to-Be Ashlee Simpson Detailing Preparations for Baby
Ashlee Simpson's pregnant belly is continuing to grow and on the verge of awaiting for the birth of her baby, the singer has been busy doing many preparations. Detailing on the baby preparations that she and husband Pete Wentz have been doing, Ashlee shared some details to ET Canada.
In a recent interview held while she was promoting her "Request" clothing line in Canada, she revealed that she and Wentz currently are "getting the nursery ready." She admitted, "I can't wait to be a mom and he can't wait to be a dad, so it's fun. I have the greatest husband."
Talking about her husband and how far he's been preparing himself to be a father, Ashlee gushed "I have the greatest husband. He's so awesome. It's fun to have somebody that I love to do this with."
Having done all the preparations to welcome the arrival of their baby, Ashlee and Wentz have not yet chosen a name though. To ET Canada she said that she won't decide on a name until the baby is born. Putting most of her focus on her baby, Ashlee won't get back into the recording studio anytime soon, saying "The baby is my main focus right now. We're both so excited. I mean, this is definitely the happiest moment in my life."
Feeling grateful for having her family around and very supportive during her pregnancy, Ashlee finds that as very comforting. "My mom and my grandmother [have] given me good motherly advice, but it's one of those things where your mother instincts kind of kick in right away," she revealed.
Ashlee and Wentz are longtime lovers. They have been married since May, 2008. Soon thereafter the couple issued an official confirmation on the mounting speculation that they are expecting a baby. No words on her due date.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound