Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Alessandra Ambrosio is a mother to a baby girl named Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur who was delivered to the world on Sunday, August 24 in Brazil. To People, the Victoria's Secret model confirmed the birth and released a statement, expressing her and her partner Jamie Mazur's joy of the new addition.
"To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 p.m.," the 27-year-old model revealed in a statement to the publication. "She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect."
Stepping into the motherhood realm, Ambrosio said that her daughter "hasn't cried once except for a second when they pulled her out." She also gushed on how the baby have changed the couple's life, saying, "We have now felt a new kind of love and joy that we never knew existed." Ambrosio added that she will be back on duty for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November.
Mazur, who is a businessman hailing from California and Ambrosio have been a couple for three years. Anja is the first child for both.
More Alessandra Ambrosio News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding