Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Alessandra Ambrosio is a mother to a baby girl named Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur who was delivered to the world on Sunday, August 24 in Brazil. To People, the Victoria's Secret model confirmed the birth and released a statement, expressing her and her partner Jamie Mazur's joy of the new addition.
"To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 p.m.," the 27-year-old model revealed in a statement to the publication. "She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect."
Stepping into the motherhood realm, Ambrosio said that her daughter "hasn't cried once except for a second when they pulled her out." She also gushed on how the baby have changed the couple's life, saying, "We have now felt a new kind of love and joy that we never knew existed." Ambrosio added that she will be back on duty for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November.
Mazur, who is a businessman hailing from California and Ambrosio have been a couple for three years. Anja is the first child for both.
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'
- Amber Tamblyn and Husband David Cross Welcome Baby Girl - See the Funny Announcement
- Tom Hiddleston Hints at Loki's Scene and Funnier Thor in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Chris Brown Posts Another Disturbing Rant After Karrueche Tran's Granted Restraining Order