Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Alessandra Ambrosio is a mother to a baby girl named Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur who was delivered to the world on Sunday, August 24 in Brazil. To People, the Victoria's Secret model confirmed the birth and released a statement, expressing her and her partner Jamie Mazur's joy of the new addition.
"To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 p.m.," the 27-year-old model revealed in a statement to the publication. "She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect."
Stepping into the motherhood realm, Ambrosio said that her daughter "hasn't cried once except for a second when they pulled her out." She also gushed on how the baby have changed the couple's life, saying, "We have now felt a new kind of love and joy that we never knew existed." Ambrosio added that she will be back on duty for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November.
Mazur, who is a businessman hailing from California and Ambrosio have been a couple for three years. Anja is the first child for both.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win