Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Can't Believe It' Feat. Lil Wayne
Singer, rapper, and producer T-Pain has just premiered a music video for his latest single "Can't Believe It". The song which features rap peer Lil Wayne, has been confirmed as the first single from his upcoming third studio album "Thr33 Ringz", which is reportedly set to hit the stores on September 30.
The music video is recently shot in Los Angeles under the direction of Syndrome, the same guy who directed Estelle's "American Boy" and Lupe Fiasco's "Daydreamin'". The video is a circus-themed film and put the featured singer Lil Wayne as a cameo. It starts with the display of T-Pain rapping to the camera while holding his mini body on the palm of his own hand. He is also seen coming out of a huge black hat, which is usually used by a magician, and jumping into a sexy woman. The circus theme is also shown by a capture of ferris wheel where he is having fun with the woman.
T-Pain's "Can't Believe It" featuring Lil Wayne:
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story