Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Can't Believe It' Feat. Lil Wayne
Singer, rapper, and producer T-Pain has just premiered a music video for his latest single "Can't Believe It". The song which features rap peer Lil Wayne, has been confirmed as the first single from his upcoming third studio album "Thr33 Ringz", which is reportedly set to hit the stores on September 30.
The music video is recently shot in Los Angeles under the direction of Syndrome, the same guy who directed Estelle's "American Boy" and Lupe Fiasco's "Daydreamin'". The video is a circus-themed film and put the featured singer Lil Wayne as a cameo. It starts with the display of T-Pain rapping to the camera while holding his mini body on the palm of his own hand. He is also seen coming out of a huge black hat, which is usually used by a magician, and jumping into a sexy woman. The circus theme is also shown by a capture of ferris wheel where he is having fun with the woman.
T-Pain's "Can't Believe It" featuring Lil Wayne:
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes