Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Can't Believe It' Feat. Lil Wayne
Singer, rapper, and producer T-Pain has just premiered a music video for his latest single "Can't Believe It". The song which features rap peer Lil Wayne, has been confirmed as the first single from his upcoming third studio album "Thr33 Ringz", which is reportedly set to hit the stores on September 30.
The music video is recently shot in Los Angeles under the direction of Syndrome, the same guy who directed Estelle's "American Boy" and Lupe Fiasco's "Daydreamin'". The video is a circus-themed film and put the featured singer Lil Wayne as a cameo. It starts with the display of T-Pain rapping to the camera while holding his mini body on the palm of his own hand. He is also seen coming out of a huge black hat, which is usually used by a magician, and jumping into a sexy woman. The circus theme is also shown by a capture of ferris wheel where he is having fun with the woman.
T-Pain's "Can't Believe It" featuring Lil Wayne:
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism