Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Can't Believe It' Feat. Lil Wayne
Singer, rapper, and producer T-Pain has just premiered a music video for his latest single "Can't Believe It". The song which features rap peer Lil Wayne, has been confirmed as the first single from his upcoming third studio album "Thr33 Ringz", which is reportedly set to hit the stores on September 30.
The music video is recently shot in Los Angeles under the direction of Syndrome, the same guy who directed Estelle's "American Boy" and Lupe Fiasco's "Daydreamin'". The video is a circus-themed film and put the featured singer Lil Wayne as a cameo. It starts with the display of T-Pain rapping to the camera while holding his mini body on the palm of his own hand. He is also seen coming out of a huge black hat, which is usually used by a magician, and jumping into a sexy woman. The circus theme is also shown by a capture of ferris wheel where he is having fun with the woman.
T-Pain's "Can't Believe It" featuring Lil Wayne:
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'