Young Actress Amanda Bynes Involved in Minor Car Accident, Determined at Fault
Keeping herself away from the spotlight, Amanda Bynes raised eyebrows when she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon, August 23. Speaking on the accident, which was claimed as a minor, police confirmed that there were no major injuries.
Bynes, according to TMZ, was making a left turn at the intersection of Oakwood and Crescent Heights at around 2 P.M. when she suddenly smashed into another car. LAPD Sgt. Murrel Pettway told People that "Ms. Bynes was driving a BMW when she made an unsafe turn and another car hit her." And while there were no serious injuries, Murrel said that Bynes was determined "at fault, but no crime was committed."
"The other driver complained of minor injuries," Murrel added. "Drugs and alcohol were not involved. It was just a typical car accident. There was no serious damage to either vehicle."
Bynes reportedly was very cooperative during an investigation, but neither she nor her representative has commented on the accident. The car accident was the second one that she has during the year 2008. Back in February, she was involved in a multiple car collision in Beverly Hills.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges