Young Actress Amanda Bynes Involved in Minor Car Accident, Determined at Fault
Keeping herself away from the spotlight, Amanda Bynes raised eyebrows when she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon, August 23. Speaking on the accident, which was claimed as a minor, police confirmed that there were no major injuries.
Bynes, according to TMZ, was making a left turn at the intersection of Oakwood and Crescent Heights at around 2 P.M. when she suddenly smashed into another car. LAPD Sgt. Murrel Pettway told People that "Ms. Bynes was driving a BMW when she made an unsafe turn and another car hit her." And while there were no serious injuries, Murrel said that Bynes was determined "at fault, but no crime was committed."
"The other driver complained of minor injuries," Murrel added. "Drugs and alcohol were not involved. It was just a typical car accident. There was no serious damage to either vehicle."
Bynes reportedly was very cooperative during an investigation, but neither she nor her representative has commented on the accident. The car accident was the second one that she has during the year 2008. Back in February, she was involved in a multiple car collision in Beverly Hills.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen