Young Actress Amanda Bynes Involved in Minor Car Accident, Determined at Fault
Keeping herself away from the spotlight, Amanda Bynes raised eyebrows when she was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon, August 23. Speaking on the accident, which was claimed as a minor, police confirmed that there were no major injuries.
Bynes, according to TMZ, was making a left turn at the intersection of Oakwood and Crescent Heights at around 2 P.M. when she suddenly smashed into another car. LAPD Sgt. Murrel Pettway told People that "Ms. Bynes was driving a BMW when she made an unsafe turn and another car hit her." And while there were no serious injuries, Murrel said that Bynes was determined "at fault, but no crime was committed."
"The other driver complained of minor injuries," Murrel added. "Drugs and alcohol were not involved. It was just a typical car accident. There was no serious damage to either vehicle."
Bynes reportedly was very cooperative during an investigation, but neither she nor her representative has commented on the accident. The car accident was the second one that she has during the year 2008. Back in February, she was involved in a multiple car collision in Beverly Hills.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash