Marisa Miller to Promote Victoria's Secret's New Fragrance, Very Sexy Dare
Victoria's Secret is adding one more angel into its ranks. The women's wear retailer has just recruited Marisa Miller to be its new angel, joining the existing Angels; Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Karolina Kurkova just to name a few. Coming first on her to-do list concerning her tapping as Victoria's Secret's new spokeswoman is promoting the brand's new fragrance, called "Very Sexy Dare."
The model, who recently topped Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List, will launch the scent in person at the Victoria's Secret Herald Square store on September 16. Details on both the perfume and event still remain sketchy.
Miller, who's known for her many appearances in the Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issues, made her debut at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007. Aside from her modeling career, she has recently finished filming a commercial for Remington's ShortCut clippers. She shot the ad with All Star baseball player Ryan Braun. The ad reportedly will be released on YouTube this fall.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21