Marisa Miller to Promote Victoria's Secret's New Fragrance, Very Sexy Dare
Victoria's Secret is adding one more angel into its ranks. The women's wear retailer has just recruited Marisa Miller to be its new angel, joining the existing Angels; Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Karolina Kurkova just to name a few. Coming first on her to-do list concerning her tapping as Victoria's Secret's new spokeswoman is promoting the brand's new fragrance, called "Very Sexy Dare."
The model, who recently topped Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List, will launch the scent in person at the Victoria's Secret Herald Square store on September 16. Details on both the perfume and event still remain sketchy.
Miller, who's known for her many appearances in the Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issues, made her debut at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007. Aside from her modeling career, she has recently finished filming a commercial for Remington's ShortCut clippers. She shot the ad with All Star baseball player Ryan Braun. The ad reportedly will be released on YouTube this fall.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal