Marisa Miller to Promote Victoria's Secret's New Fragrance, Very Sexy Dare
Victoria's Secret is adding one more angel into its ranks. The women's wear retailer has just recruited Marisa Miller to be its new angel, joining the existing Angels; Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Karolina Kurkova just to name a few. Coming first on her to-do list concerning her tapping as Victoria's Secret's new spokeswoman is promoting the brand's new fragrance, called "Very Sexy Dare."
The model, who recently topped Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List, will launch the scent in person at the Victoria's Secret Herald Square store on September 16. Details on both the perfume and event still remain sketchy.
Miller, who's known for her many appearances in the Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issues, made her debut at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007. Aside from her modeling career, she has recently finished filming a commercial for Remington's ShortCut clippers. She shot the ad with All Star baseball player Ryan Braun. The ad reportedly will be released on YouTube this fall.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans