Marisa Miller to Promote Victoria's Secret's New Fragrance, Very Sexy Dare
Victoria's Secret is adding one more angel into its ranks. The women's wear retailer has just recruited Marisa Miller to be its new angel, joining the existing Angels; Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Karolina Kurkova just to name a few. Coming first on her to-do list concerning her tapping as Victoria's Secret's new spokeswoman is promoting the brand's new fragrance, called "Very Sexy Dare."
The model, who recently topped Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List, will launch the scent in person at the Victoria's Secret Herald Square store on September 16. Details on both the perfume and event still remain sketchy.
Miller, who's known for her many appearances in the Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issues, made her debut at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007. Aside from her modeling career, she has recently finished filming a commercial for Remington's ShortCut clippers. She shot the ad with All Star baseball player Ryan Braun. The ad reportedly will be released on YouTube this fall.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video