'HSM 3' Castmates Pranked Zac Efron on Film's Set, the Video
Getting used to prank his co-stars, Zac Efron gets the sweet flavor of revenge as his "High School Musical" co-stars prank him on the film's set. Among those who prank him are girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens and close friend Ashley Tisdale.
Allegedly, the cast and crew of the highly anticipated "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" were enjoying a break from shooting. It was during that time that some of them surprised Efron with water-guns, forcing him to run over the film's set to avoid the intense 'attack'. Getting all wet, Efron then took his clothes off, showing off his toned body.
Getting back to his trailer, presumably to change his clothes, Efron found himself even more surprised when he found out his trailer was filled with toilet papers. Many rolls of toilet paper were hung all over his trailer.
The moment Efron got pranked by his "HSM" castmates and crew during the film's shooting in Salt Lake City, Utah was caught on tape. The video, which also showed crew and cast arranging their strategy to get Efron pranked, can be watched below.
More Zac Efron News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked