'HSM 3' Castmates Pranked Zac Efron on Film's Set, the Video
Getting used to prank his co-stars, Zac Efron gets the sweet flavor of revenge as his "High School Musical" co-stars prank him on the film's set. Among those who prank him are girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens and close friend Ashley Tisdale.
Allegedly, the cast and crew of the highly anticipated "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" were enjoying a break from shooting. It was during that time that some of them surprised Efron with water-guns, forcing him to run over the film's set to avoid the intense 'attack'. Getting all wet, Efron then took his clothes off, showing off his toned body.
Getting back to his trailer, presumably to change his clothes, Efron found himself even more surprised when he found out his trailer was filled with toilet papers. Many rolls of toilet paper were hung all over his trailer.
The moment Efron got pranked by his "HSM" castmates and crew during the film's shooting in Salt Lake City, Utah was caught on tape. The video, which also showed crew and cast arranging their strategy to get Efron pranked, can be watched below.
More Zac Efron News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns