'HSM 3' Castmates Pranked Zac Efron on Film's Set, the Video
Getting used to prank his co-stars, Zac Efron gets the sweet flavor of revenge as his "High School Musical" co-stars prank him on the film's set. Among those who prank him are girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens and close friend Ashley Tisdale.
Allegedly, the cast and crew of the highly anticipated "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" were enjoying a break from shooting. It was during that time that some of them surprised Efron with water-guns, forcing him to run over the film's set to avoid the intense 'attack'. Getting all wet, Efron then took his clothes off, showing off his toned body.
Getting back to his trailer, presumably to change his clothes, Efron found himself even more surprised when he found out his trailer was filled with toilet papers. Many rolls of toilet paper were hung all over his trailer.
The moment Efron got pranked by his "HSM" castmates and crew during the film's shooting in Salt Lake City, Utah was caught on tape. The video, which also showed crew and cast arranging their strategy to get Efron pranked, can be watched below.
More Zac Efron News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl