'Fast and Furious' Trailer Leaked Out
Though Universal Pictures have yet to officially release the trailer of the forthcoming "Fast and Furious" movie on the virtual world, it has been leaked out. The bootleg trailer of the "The Fast and the Furious" franchise is taken from the one previewed in front of "Death Race" theatrical screening.
Giving a sneak peak to the latest street car racing film, the video doesn't provide any sound from the footage, but it displays many of the hardcore actions the fans and moviegoers are going to see, including the explosions and the fierce fights. It is dominated with a scene where Dom Toretto and his crew are trying to hijack a gasoline land train in Dominican Republic, but in a blink of an eye it all goes in the wrong way.
Reuniting the original cast ensemble that include Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, "Fast and Furious" will reignite the feud between fugitive ex-con Toretto and agent Brian O'Conner. Heading back to the street, they are now forced to team up once again to bring down a shared enemy. Helmed by Justin Lin from the script by Chris Morgan, the film has been slated to be released on June 5, 2009.
"Fast and Furious" Bootleg Trailer:
More Fast and Furious News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures