'Fast and Furious' Trailer Leaked Out
Though Universal Pictures have yet to officially release the trailer of the forthcoming "Fast and Furious" movie on the virtual world, it has been leaked out. The bootleg trailer of the "The Fast and the Furious" franchise is taken from the one previewed in front of "Death Race" theatrical screening.
Giving a sneak peak to the latest street car racing film, the video doesn't provide any sound from the footage, but it displays many of the hardcore actions the fans and moviegoers are going to see, including the explosions and the fierce fights. It is dominated with a scene where Dom Toretto and his crew are trying to hijack a gasoline land train in Dominican Republic, but in a blink of an eye it all goes in the wrong way.
Reuniting the original cast ensemble that include Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, "Fast and Furious" will reignite the feud between fugitive ex-con Toretto and agent Brian O'Conner. Heading back to the street, they are now forced to team up once again to bring down a shared enemy. Helmed by Justin Lin from the script by Chris Morgan, the film has been slated to be released on June 5, 2009.
"Fast and Furious" Bootleg Trailer:
More Fast and Furious News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover