'Fast and Furious' Trailer Leaked Out
Though Universal Pictures have yet to officially release the trailer of the forthcoming "Fast and Furious" movie on the virtual world, it has been leaked out. The bootleg trailer of the "The Fast and the Furious" franchise is taken from the one previewed in front of "Death Race" theatrical screening.
Giving a sneak peak to the latest street car racing film, the video doesn't provide any sound from the footage, but it displays many of the hardcore actions the fans and moviegoers are going to see, including the explosions and the fierce fights. It is dominated with a scene where Dom Toretto and his crew are trying to hijack a gasoline land train in Dominican Republic, but in a blink of an eye it all goes in the wrong way.
Reuniting the original cast ensemble that include Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, "Fast and Furious" will reignite the feud between fugitive ex-con Toretto and agent Brian O'Conner. Heading back to the street, they are now forced to team up once again to bring down a shared enemy. Helmed by Justin Lin from the script by Chris Morgan, the film has been slated to be released on June 5, 2009.
"Fast and Furious" Bootleg Trailer:
More Fast and Furious News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover