Trouble Looming Around 'Dragonball'
Though the live action adaptation of the popular Japanese manga, "Dragonball Evolution", has fallen into the post-production phase for quite sometime, it might be in serious trouble with words saying that it is in danger of being canceled. A report from FilmJunk suggested that the 20th Century Fox's toppers are considering to shelve the film because they are not impressed with the shot footages.
Despite hinting on the possibility of Fox shutting down the James Wong-directed project, the site noted that the words on the cancellation can be real or only the studio's effort in putting pressure to Wong to make the movie better. No comment is yet being offered by Fox considering this negative story.
Taking its name from the seven magical and powerful orbs scattered across the Earth, "Dragonball" tells the story of Goku, a humanoid alien who stays on Earth to defend the human from the invading alien rogues trying to get possession of the orbs. Starring Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Jamie Chung, and many others, it is produced by Stephen Chow and is expected to hit theaters on April 10, 2009.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen