Video Premiere: Cassie's 'Official Girl' Feat. Lil Wayne
Cassie has just premiered a music video to support her lead single called "Official Girl". The Danja-produced track where she collaborates with rapper Lil Wayne, is taken from her upcoming sophomore album tentatively entitled "Connecticut Fever", which has no fixed release date yet.
The music video is directed by Chris Robinson. The singer described its plot as "a series of things", where she is in the "crazy-girl stage". It is mostly about a young beautiful woman, who is feeling stressed out. She is fallen into a situation where her lover has no desire to take their relationship to a more serious level. Being fed up with all the uncertainty, at the end of the video, Cassie decides to call off her relationship and move on to find any other man who really loves her.
According to Cassie, the song is dedicated to independent-spirited women while the video is aimed at encouraging the ladies to take control of their relationship. Cassie hopes that the song can spread the message of girl power and empower girls to stand up for their romantic relationships.
Cassie's "Official Girl" featuring Lil Wayne:
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory