Video Premiere: Cassie's 'Official Girl' Feat. Lil Wayne
Cassie has just premiered a music video to support her lead single called "Official Girl". The Danja-produced track where she collaborates with rapper Lil Wayne, is taken from her upcoming sophomore album tentatively entitled "Connecticut Fever", which has no fixed release date yet.
The music video is directed by Chris Robinson. The singer described its plot as "a series of things", where she is in the "crazy-girl stage". It is mostly about a young beautiful woman, who is feeling stressed out. She is fallen into a situation where her lover has no desire to take their relationship to a more serious level. Being fed up with all the uncertainty, at the end of the video, Cassie decides to call off her relationship and move on to find any other man who really loves her.
According to Cassie, the song is dedicated to independent-spirited women while the video is aimed at encouraging the ladies to take control of their relationship. Cassie hopes that the song can spread the message of girl power and empower girls to stand up for their romantic relationships.
Cassie's "Official Girl" featuring Lil Wayne:
More Cassie News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film