Video Premiere: Cassie's 'Official Girl' Feat. Lil Wayne
Cassie has just premiered a music video to support her lead single called "Official Girl". The Danja-produced track where she collaborates with rapper Lil Wayne, is taken from her upcoming sophomore album tentatively entitled "Connecticut Fever", which has no fixed release date yet.
The music video is directed by Chris Robinson. The singer described its plot as "a series of things", where she is in the "crazy-girl stage". It is mostly about a young beautiful woman, who is feeling stressed out. She is fallen into a situation where her lover has no desire to take their relationship to a more serious level. Being fed up with all the uncertainty, at the end of the video, Cassie decides to call off her relationship and move on to find any other man who really loves her.
According to Cassie, the song is dedicated to independent-spirited women while the video is aimed at encouraging the ladies to take control of their relationship. Cassie hopes that the song can spread the message of girl power and empower girls to stand up for their romantic relationships.
Cassie's "Official Girl" featuring Lil Wayne:
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending