Joe Jonas Fuels Taylor Swift-Dating Rumors, Seen Attending Her Concert
They've been playing elusive about the many romance rumors addressed to them and their representatives also denied that they are an item. But, dating rumors keep mounting on the street and Joe Jonas adds fuel to the talk with him being spotted attending Taylor Swift's recent concert.
Swift was due to perform at Rascal Flatts' concert in the West Palm Beach Cruzan Amphitheatre on Sunday night, August 17. And Joe was seen by an onlooker to be attending the show only five minutes before the country music singer took the stage, singing her hit single, "I'm Only Me When I'm with You."
Joe, according to Mishelle Rivera, Assistant Promotions Director for Miami's Y-100 Radio, who saw him at the concert, wore "a baseball cap and real casual dress so he wouldn't stand out." Mishelle admitted to have seen the teen singing sensation "was trying to hide from the crowds by tucking in-between a few people."
Mishelle continued saying that she and her friend then saw Joe standing near the soundboard, next to Swift's father. It seemed that he was ready to watch her performed. "He watched only her performance, then walked backstage to the meet and greet area," said Rivera. "But when he saw people start to recognize him, he hid. It was real obvious he didn't want people to know he was there to see Taylor."
Joe's attendance on Swift's concert was caught on camera, the clip of which can be watched in the video after this news.
Joe and Swift's romance rumors began to swirl following the songbird's involvement in Joe's band Jonas Brothers' 3D movie, titled "The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up". They were last seen together during a shooting for the documentary flick in New York City last week.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win