Joe Jonas Fuels Taylor Swift-Dating Rumors, Seen Attending Her Concert
They've been playing elusive about the many romance rumors addressed to them and their representatives also denied that they are an item. But, dating rumors keep mounting on the street and Joe Jonas adds fuel to the talk with him being spotted attending Taylor Swift's recent concert.
Swift was due to perform at Rascal Flatts' concert in the West Palm Beach Cruzan Amphitheatre on Sunday night, August 17. And Joe was seen by an onlooker to be attending the show only five minutes before the country music singer took the stage, singing her hit single, "I'm Only Me When I'm with You."
Joe, according to Mishelle Rivera, Assistant Promotions Director for Miami's Y-100 Radio, who saw him at the concert, wore "a baseball cap and real casual dress so he wouldn't stand out." Mishelle admitted to have seen the teen singing sensation "was trying to hide from the crowds by tucking in-between a few people."
Mishelle continued saying that she and her friend then saw Joe standing near the soundboard, next to Swift's father. It seemed that he was ready to watch her performed. "He watched only her performance, then walked backstage to the meet and greet area," said Rivera. "But when he saw people start to recognize him, he hid. It was real obvious he didn't want people to know he was there to see Taylor."
Joe's attendance on Swift's concert was caught on camera, the clip of which can be watched in the video after this news.
Joe and Swift's romance rumors began to swirl following the songbird's involvement in Joe's band Jonas Brothers' 3D movie, titled "The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up". They were last seen together during a shooting for the documentary flick in New York City last week.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny