Miley Cyrus Plans 16th Birthday Bash at Disneyland
It won't be until November 23 later this year that Miley Cyrus will turn 16 years old. But, the actress-singer has had a big and fun plan to mark her birthday. She's going to celebrate early, holding a bash at California's Disneyland on October 5 for friends and fans to attend.
On having a birthday bash at the resort, Miley told Entertainment Tonight that she loves roller coaster very much and so wants to have fun with it during the day. "I love roller coasters," so she said. "I only turn 16 once, so it's going to be an awesome party with my favorite rides, hanging out with friends, fireworks and more."
Greater than that, there will also be a special fireworks display during what Miley called as "one rockin' night ... totally awesome." The birthday girl will sing some songs too.
Fans will have the chance to attend the birthday bash as there will be 5,000 tickets sold, each of which costs $250. The limited number of tickets to the so-called "Miley's Sweet 16 - Share the Celebration" will go on sale Saturday, Aug. 30, at 9 A.M. PT. Proceeds from the tickets sales will be used to benefit The Youth Service America, a charity which helps improve the lives of people ages 5 to 25.
"The best part of the party is we're going to recognize some really cool kids from Youth Service America who are giving back to their community," Miley explained about the donation. "That's so awesome because I think it's really important for kids like us to volunteer."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos