Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna's New Single 'Just Stand Up', the Audio
Single anthem for cancer campaign called "Just Stand Up" has been surfaced. As previously reported, a dozen of female singers have come together with producer Antonio Reid and Babyface to record a track in support of a program conducted by ground-breaking cancer research "Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C)". Singers who will be featured in the song include Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Beyonce Knowles, Mariah Carey, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Sheryl Crow, and many more.
The Antonio-initiated single is aimed at raising public awareness on cancer that has been noted as a main cause for human death. The singers will perform the song for the first time on CBS, ABC, and NBC during a live free-commercial show on September 5. Other supporters also come from Hollywood actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston and Scarlett Johansson. They will help to either appear or answer phone callers during its TV premiere.
"Just Stand Up" single by Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and many more:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March