Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna's New Single 'Just Stand Up', the Audio
Single anthem for cancer campaign called "Just Stand Up" has been surfaced. As previously reported, a dozen of female singers have come together with producer Antonio Reid and Babyface to record a track in support of a program conducted by ground-breaking cancer research "Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C)". Singers who will be featured in the song include Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Beyonce Knowles, Mariah Carey, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Sheryl Crow, and many more.
The Antonio-initiated single is aimed at raising public awareness on cancer that has been noted as a main cause for human death. The singers will perform the song for the first time on CBS, ABC, and NBC during a live free-commercial show on September 5. Other supporters also come from Hollywood actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston and Scarlett Johansson. They will help to either appear or answer phone callers during its TV premiere.
"Just Stand Up" single by Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and many more:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'