Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna's New Single 'Just Stand Up', the Audio
Single anthem for cancer campaign called "Just Stand Up" has been surfaced. As previously reported, a dozen of female singers have come together with producer Antonio Reid and Babyface to record a track in support of a program conducted by ground-breaking cancer research "Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C)". Singers who will be featured in the song include Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Beyonce Knowles, Mariah Carey, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Sheryl Crow, and many more.
The Antonio-initiated single is aimed at raising public awareness on cancer that has been noted as a main cause for human death. The singers will perform the song for the first time on CBS, ABC, and NBC during a live free-commercial show on September 5. Other supporters also come from Hollywood actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston and Scarlett Johansson. They will help to either appear or answer phone callers during its TV premiere.
"Just Stand Up" single by Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and many more:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'