Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna's New Single 'Just Stand Up', the Audio
Single anthem for cancer campaign called "Just Stand Up" has been surfaced. As previously reported, a dozen of female singers have come together with producer Antonio Reid and Babyface to record a track in support of a program conducted by ground-breaking cancer research "Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C)". Singers who will be featured in the song include Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Beyonce Knowles, Mariah Carey, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Sheryl Crow, and many more.
The Antonio-initiated single is aimed at raising public awareness on cancer that has been noted as a main cause for human death. The singers will perform the song for the first time on CBS, ABC, and NBC during a live free-commercial show on September 5. Other supporters also come from Hollywood actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston and Scarlett Johansson. They will help to either appear or answer phone callers during its TV premiere.
"Just Stand Up" single by Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and many more:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction