Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna's New Single 'Just Stand Up', the Audio
Single anthem for cancer campaign called "Just Stand Up" has been surfaced. As previously reported, a dozen of female singers have come together with producer Antonio Reid and Babyface to record a track in support of a program conducted by ground-breaking cancer research "Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C)". Singers who will be featured in the song include Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Beyonce Knowles, Mariah Carey, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Sheryl Crow, and many more.
The Antonio-initiated single is aimed at raising public awareness on cancer that has been noted as a main cause for human death. The singers will perform the song for the first time on CBS, ABC, and NBC during a live free-commercial show on September 5. Other supporters also come from Hollywood actresses, such as Jennifer Aniston and Scarlett Johansson. They will help to either appear or answer phone callers during its TV premiere.
"Just Stand Up" single by Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and many more:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival