Gwen Stefani Gives Birth to Second Son
The long-awaited second baby of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale has been born. The singer gave birth to a baby boy Thursday, August 21 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The happy couple named their newborn infant Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. He was born at 12:46 P.M. and weighed 8 1/2 lbs. He joins older brother Kingston, who turned 2 in May.
Neither Gwen nor Gavin has commented on the arrival of their second son. A representative for the couple, nevertheless, made an official confirmation on the baby's birth, issuing a statement that said "Kingston, Gwen and Gavin Rossdale welcomed the newest member of their family. Mother, baby and family are all happy and healthy."
Gwen was seen checking into the hospital earlier in the morning. A throng of paparazzi was quick to follow her. Gavin, as reported by E! News, was spotted earlier in the afternoon running through the maternity ward, possibly looking for his wife's birthing suite.
Gwen's second pregnancy was first revealed in late January. She has never made an official announcement on that matter, but her father-in-law confirmed to People, also in January, that the couple and "the whole family are delighted" over the new addition. The sex of the baby has never been revealed though as Gwen and Gavin wanted it to be a surprise.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show