Gwen Stefani Gives Birth to Second Son
The long-awaited second baby of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale has been born. The singer gave birth to a baby boy Thursday, August 21 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The happy couple named their newborn infant Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. He was born at 12:46 P.M. and weighed 8 1/2 lbs. He joins older brother Kingston, who turned 2 in May.
Neither Gwen nor Gavin has commented on the arrival of their second son. A representative for the couple, nevertheless, made an official confirmation on the baby's birth, issuing a statement that said "Kingston, Gwen and Gavin Rossdale welcomed the newest member of their family. Mother, baby and family are all happy and healthy."
Gwen was seen checking into the hospital earlier in the morning. A throng of paparazzi was quick to follow her. Gavin, as reported by E! News, was spotted earlier in the afternoon running through the maternity ward, possibly looking for his wife's birthing suite.
Gwen's second pregnancy was first revealed in late January. She has never made an official announcement on that matter, but her father-in-law confirmed to People, also in January, that the couple and "the whole family are delighted" over the new addition. The sex of the baby has never been revealed though as Gwen and Gavin wanted it to be a surprise.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel