Gwen Stefani Gives Birth to Second Son
The long-awaited second baby of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale has been born. The singer gave birth to a baby boy Thursday, August 21 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The happy couple named their newborn infant Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. He was born at 12:46 P.M. and weighed 8 1/2 lbs. He joins older brother Kingston, who turned 2 in May.
Neither Gwen nor Gavin has commented on the arrival of their second son. A representative for the couple, nevertheless, made an official confirmation on the baby's birth, issuing a statement that said "Kingston, Gwen and Gavin Rossdale welcomed the newest member of their family. Mother, baby and family are all happy and healthy."
Gwen was seen checking into the hospital earlier in the morning. A throng of paparazzi was quick to follow her. Gavin, as reported by E! News, was spotted earlier in the afternoon running through the maternity ward, possibly looking for his wife's birthing suite.
Gwen's second pregnancy was first revealed in late January. She has never made an official announcement on that matter, but her father-in-law confirmed to People, also in January, that the couple and "the whole family are delighted" over the new addition. The sex of the baby has never been revealed though as Gwen and Gavin wanted it to be a surprise.
More Gwen Stefani News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture