Gwen Stefani Gives Birth to Second Son
The long-awaited second baby of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale has been born. The singer gave birth to a baby boy Thursday, August 21 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The happy couple named their newborn infant Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. He was born at 12:46 P.M. and weighed 8 1/2 lbs. He joins older brother Kingston, who turned 2 in May.
Neither Gwen nor Gavin has commented on the arrival of their second son. A representative for the couple, nevertheless, made an official confirmation on the baby's birth, issuing a statement that said "Kingston, Gwen and Gavin Rossdale welcomed the newest member of their family. Mother, baby and family are all happy and healthy."
Gwen was seen checking into the hospital earlier in the morning. A throng of paparazzi was quick to follow her. Gavin, as reported by E! News, was spotted earlier in the afternoon running through the maternity ward, possibly looking for his wife's birthing suite.
Gwen's second pregnancy was first revealed in late January. She has never made an official announcement on that matter, but her father-in-law confirmed to People, also in January, that the couple and "the whole family are delighted" over the new addition. The sex of the baby has never been revealed though as Gwen and Gavin wanted it to be a surprise.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3