First Look at Zac Efron in 'Me and Orson Welles'
A series of photos from Richard Linklater's upcoming romantic drama "Me and Orson Welles" has been unveiled. The four brand new images focus on giving movie lovers a first look into the two leading characters portrayed by Zac Efron and Christian McKay as well as the set photo with Linklater explaining something to McKay.
Leaving his "High School Musical" image behind, Efron can be seen posing as seventeen-year-old Richard Samuels. On one of the pictures, he can be seen sitting on a theater chair with a script on his hands, while on another picture, he can be seen holding drum sticks while talking with Welles. Additionally, one other photo displays Welles standing in front of applauding audience.
Based on Robert Kaplow's novel of the same name, "Me and Orson Welles" tells the story of Samuels, a teenager who gets the chance to make his big break when he is hired to star in Orson Welles' production of Julius Caesar. Falling in love with a production assistant, he soon learns the horrible secret of show business. The film which is yet to have its release date will be screened at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival held from September 4 to 13.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off