First Look at Zac Efron in 'Me and Orson Welles'
A series of photos from Richard Linklater's upcoming romantic drama "Me and Orson Welles" has been unveiled. The four brand new images focus on giving movie lovers a first look into the two leading characters portrayed by Zac Efron and Christian McKay as well as the set photo with Linklater explaining something to McKay.
Leaving his "High School Musical" image behind, Efron can be seen posing as seventeen-year-old Richard Samuels. On one of the pictures, he can be seen sitting on a theater chair with a script on his hands, while on another picture, he can be seen holding drum sticks while talking with Welles. Additionally, one other photo displays Welles standing in front of applauding audience.
Based on Robert Kaplow's novel of the same name, "Me and Orson Welles" tells the story of Samuels, a teenager who gets the chance to make his big break when he is hired to star in Orson Welles' production of Julius Caesar. Falling in love with a production assistant, he soon learns the horrible secret of show business. The film which is yet to have its release date will be screened at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival held from September 4 to 13.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger