First Look at Zac Efron in 'Me and Orson Welles'
A series of photos from Richard Linklater's upcoming romantic drama "Me and Orson Welles" has been unveiled. The four brand new images focus on giving movie lovers a first look into the two leading characters portrayed by Zac Efron and Christian McKay as well as the set photo with Linklater explaining something to McKay.
Leaving his "High School Musical" image behind, Efron can be seen posing as seventeen-year-old Richard Samuels. On one of the pictures, he can be seen sitting on a theater chair with a script on his hands, while on another picture, he can be seen holding drum sticks while talking with Welles. Additionally, one other photo displays Welles standing in front of applauding audience.
Based on Robert Kaplow's novel of the same name, "Me and Orson Welles" tells the story of Samuels, a teenager who gets the chance to make his big break when he is hired to star in Orson Welles' production of Julius Caesar. Falling in love with a production assistant, he soon learns the horrible secret of show business. The film which is yet to have its release date will be screened at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival held from September 4 to 13.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'