Sophie Monk Weighing a Million Dollar Playboy Offer
Australian model Sophie Monk has been said to be given a hefty offer to bare all in Playboy magazine. Latest report concerning the former girlfriend of Good Charlotte's guitarist Benji Madden claimed that the 28-year-old is weighing her options for the proposed $1 million bid for her stripping nude in the men's magazine.
Monk who has once appeared in "Date Movie" allegedly has been approached by Playboy editors since they believe she could boost their sales. To Star Magazine, Monk's friend said, "They think she'll break sales records. Especially in Australia." Further on the story, Star reported that this is not the first lucrative deal thrown by Playboy to Monk. She was given a huge offer when she was engaged to Madden, but she didn't take the deal because Madden didn't approve of it.
Monk and Madden split earlier this year. The separation was announced officially on February 12, 2008 through Monk's Sydney agent who stated, "Sophie and Benji have officially split. The decision was mutual and they remain amicable." Since then, Monk has been linked to "American Idol" presenter Ryan Seacrest.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio