Sophie Monk Weighing a Million Dollar Playboy Offer
Australian model Sophie Monk has been said to be given a hefty offer to bare all in Playboy magazine. Latest report concerning the former girlfriend of Good Charlotte's guitarist Benji Madden claimed that the 28-year-old is weighing her options for the proposed $1 million bid for her stripping nude in the men's magazine.
Monk who has once appeared in "Date Movie" allegedly has been approached by Playboy editors since they believe she could boost their sales. To Star Magazine, Monk's friend said, "They think she'll break sales records. Especially in Australia." Further on the story, Star reported that this is not the first lucrative deal thrown by Playboy to Monk. She was given a huge offer when she was engaged to Madden, but she didn't take the deal because Madden didn't approve of it.
Monk and Madden split earlier this year. The separation was announced officially on February 12, 2008 through Monk's Sydney agent who stated, "Sophie and Benji have officially split. The decision was mutual and they remain amicable." Since then, Monk has been linked to "American Idol" presenter Ryan Seacrest.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards