Sophie Monk Weighing a Million Dollar Playboy Offer
Australian model Sophie Monk has been said to be given a hefty offer to bare all in Playboy magazine. Latest report concerning the former girlfriend of Good Charlotte's guitarist Benji Madden claimed that the 28-year-old is weighing her options for the proposed $1 million bid for her stripping nude in the men's magazine.
Monk who has once appeared in "Date Movie" allegedly has been approached by Playboy editors since they believe she could boost their sales. To Star Magazine, Monk's friend said, "They think she'll break sales records. Especially in Australia." Further on the story, Star reported that this is not the first lucrative deal thrown by Playboy to Monk. She was given a huge offer when she was engaged to Madden, but she didn't take the deal because Madden didn't approve of it.
Monk and Madden split earlier this year. The separation was announced officially on February 12, 2008 through Monk's Sydney agent who stated, "Sophie and Benji have officially split. The decision was mutual and they remain amicable." Since then, Monk has been linked to "American Idol" presenter Ryan Seacrest.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'