Sophie Monk Weighing a Million Dollar Playboy Offer
Australian model Sophie Monk has been said to be given a hefty offer to bare all in Playboy magazine. Latest report concerning the former girlfriend of Good Charlotte's guitarist Benji Madden claimed that the 28-year-old is weighing her options for the proposed $1 million bid for her stripping nude in the men's magazine.
Monk who has once appeared in "Date Movie" allegedly has been approached by Playboy editors since they believe she could boost their sales. To Star Magazine, Monk's friend said, "They think she'll break sales records. Especially in Australia." Further on the story, Star reported that this is not the first lucrative deal thrown by Playboy to Monk. She was given a huge offer when she was engaged to Madden, but she didn't take the deal because Madden didn't approve of it.
Monk and Madden split earlier this year. The separation was announced officially on February 12, 2008 through Monk's Sydney agent who stated, "Sophie and Benji have officially split. The decision was mutual and they remain amicable." Since then, Monk has been linked to "American Idol" presenter Ryan Seacrest.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!