Jennifer Garner Confirms Second Pregnancy, Obviously Excited About It
Ending weeks of chatter and speculation on an apparent second pregnancy, Jennifer Garner finally breaks her silence and officially confirms during an interview with Access Hollywood's Tony Potts that she and husband Ben Affleck are expecting their second child. She, furthermore, also opens up about their feeling of the upcoming addition to their clan.
Expecting a verification on the actress' second pregnancy, Tony purposely congratulated Garner. She remained coy at first, asking him back "For what?" When Tony said for her baby number two, Garner jokingly told him, "Oh I'm not pregnant. I just had a lot of carbs for breakfast. It's just - what do they call it? A breakfast pouch? Bunch?"
She at last thanked Tony for his well wishes, adding that she and Ben feel "so excited, obviously" about the upcoming second baby. Garner, unfortunately, didn't speak further about her pregnancy, leaving questions to the baby's sex and her due date.
Garner was interviewed by Tony at the Walt Disney's 10th Anniversary party for the Baby Einstein line of merchandise, held on Wednesday, August 20 at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown Los Angeles.
Endless rumors on Garner's second pregnancy were provoked by a report by the National Enquirer which quoted a source as saying "A few days before the Fourth of July, Jen began calling close pals with the news that she was pregnant again. Jen said she's three months along - and she and Ben are ecstatic."
Adding fuel to the rumors, Garner has also been spotted allegedly hiding her growing belly during several public outings. She accidentally exposed her baby bump when the wind blew her top while she was out in Los Angeles with a friend in mid July.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars