Former Couple Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams Back On, Seen Getting Cozy
Adding fuel to rumors on the street that they have rekindled their broken love relationship, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams have been seen spending time together again. Instead of simply enjoying each other's company, they have been spotted getting cozy.
Ryan and Rachel are former couple. They began dating in 2004 after becoming co-stars in the drama flick "The Notebook". The two split back in 2007, giving no single clue on why they decided to go separate ways.
Rumors on their rekindled romance began swirling late last month after the actress was seen attending his DJ debut at Green Door lounge in Hollywood and having a chit chat with him while he was away from the deejay stand. And while there has yet official confirmation from the pair, a source has testified to have seen both of them "talking a lot." The source confirmed, "Their friends are quite pleased that they're getting back together and are trying to give them space."
Apparently good at keeping the gossip guessing about the status of their relationship, Ryan and Rachel were seen having dinner with some of their friends in Toronto at Grace restaurant on Monday night, August 19. Citing an unnamed Canadian gossip website, People claimed the twosome held hands during the meal.
Representatives for both Ryan and Rachel remain tight-lipped on rumors that their celebrity clients have been back together again.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle