Britney Spears Dons Bikini on OK! Cover, Reveals Diet Secrets
Getting back on track after a period of meltdown, Britney Spears looks healthy both mentally and physically. Bouncing back to the media spotlight, she takes over the cover of OK! magazine for its latest issue, showing off her fabulous body in a white bikini. Flaunting her toned figure, she also reveals the secrets how she lost 20 lbs in 30 days.
The cover of the magazine's latest issue, which is set to hit the newsstands Thursday, August 21, features Britney donning white bikini. She's snapped standing on the beach, smiling and wearing a large sunglasses. The shoot was taken during a holiday in Los Cabos, Mexico, late last month.
Regaining her stunning figure, the singer and mother of two young boys admitted "I'm the healthiest I've been all my life." She moreover revealed, "My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don't eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I'll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it's not much, but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things."
Also crediting her daily workout for her transformation, she told OK! during an exclusive interview at her Beverly Hills home days after the holiday, "I was working with male trainers and recently switched to a woman because she knew how to lean me out better."
The chit chat with OK! was Britney's second. She previously also graced the cover of the magazine, already on sale last week, discussing about her new life, sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, and her feeling of becoming an aunt for sister Jamie Lynn Spears' baby daughter.
More Britney Spears News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding