Miley Cyrus Goes Green With 'Wake Up America'
Together with her close friend, Miley Cyrus have posted a new episode of "Miley and Mandy Show" on YouTube. The online video is part of environmental campaign that uses her single "Wake Up America". The song appears in her latest album titled "Breakout", which has been available in stores since July.
The video is shot in Miley's home in Los Angeles. It begins with Miley, walking into the room while her friend is on the phone placing orders for eco-unfriendly items such as hair spray aerosol cans and genuine fur coats. Having placed the order, Mandy starts to clear her desk and sees a paper with the slogan 'Go Green' written boldly inscribed on it.
The video then continues to show the two friends dancing to Miley's "Wake Up America". It is then followed with their tips on how to be more friendly with the earth. One of the tips says that young Americans should take a quick shower instead of having a long bath.
Miley Cyrus' go-green video campaign:
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!