Miley Cyrus Goes Green With 'Wake Up America'
Together with her close friend, Miley Cyrus have posted a new episode of "Miley and Mandy Show" on YouTube. The online video is part of environmental campaign that uses her single "Wake Up America". The song appears in her latest album titled "Breakout", which has been available in stores since July.
The video is shot in Miley's home in Los Angeles. It begins with Miley, walking into the room while her friend is on the phone placing orders for eco-unfriendly items such as hair spray aerosol cans and genuine fur coats. Having placed the order, Mandy starts to clear her desk and sees a paper with the slogan 'Go Green' written boldly inscribed on it.
The video then continues to show the two friends dancing to Miley's "Wake Up America". It is then followed with their tips on how to be more friendly with the earth. One of the tips says that young Americans should take a quick shower instead of having a long bath.
Miley Cyrus' go-green video campaign:
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!