Miley Cyrus Goes Green With 'Wake Up America'
Together with her close friend, Miley Cyrus have posted a new episode of "Miley and Mandy Show" on YouTube. The online video is part of environmental campaign that uses her single "Wake Up America". The song appears in her latest album titled "Breakout", which has been available in stores since July.
The video is shot in Miley's home in Los Angeles. It begins with Miley, walking into the room while her friend is on the phone placing orders for eco-unfriendly items such as hair spray aerosol cans and genuine fur coats. Having placed the order, Mandy starts to clear her desk and sees a paper with the slogan 'Go Green' written boldly inscribed on it.
The video then continues to show the two friends dancing to Miley's "Wake Up America". It is then followed with their tips on how to be more friendly with the earth. One of the tips says that young Americans should take a quick shower instead of having a long bath.
Miley Cyrus' go-green video campaign:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'