Miley Cyrus Goes Green With 'Wake Up America'
Together with her close friend, Miley Cyrus have posted a new episode of "Miley and Mandy Show" on YouTube. The online video is part of environmental campaign that uses her single "Wake Up America". The song appears in her latest album titled "Breakout", which has been available in stores since July.
The video is shot in Miley's home in Los Angeles. It begins with Miley, walking into the room while her friend is on the phone placing orders for eco-unfriendly items such as hair spray aerosol cans and genuine fur coats. Having placed the order, Mandy starts to clear her desk and sees a paper with the slogan 'Go Green' written boldly inscribed on it.
The video then continues to show the two friends dancing to Miley's "Wake Up America". It is then followed with their tips on how to be more friendly with the earth. One of the tips says that young Americans should take a quick shower instead of having a long bath.
Miley Cyrus' go-green video campaign:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds