Miley Cyrus Goes Green With 'Wake Up America'
Together with her close friend, Miley Cyrus have posted a new episode of "Miley and Mandy Show" on YouTube. The online video is part of environmental campaign that uses her single "Wake Up America". The song appears in her latest album titled "Breakout", which has been available in stores since July.
The video is shot in Miley's home in Los Angeles. It begins with Miley, walking into the room while her friend is on the phone placing orders for eco-unfriendly items such as hair spray aerosol cans and genuine fur coats. Having placed the order, Mandy starts to clear her desk and sees a paper with the slogan 'Go Green' written boldly inscribed on it.
The video then continues to show the two friends dancing to Miley's "Wake Up America". It is then followed with their tips on how to be more friendly with the earth. One of the tips says that young Americans should take a quick shower instead of having a long bath.
Miley Cyrus' go-green video campaign:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'