Singer Lily Allen Punches a Brunette Partygoer
Troubles won't stop approaching Lily Allen. The British troubled singer was involved in a fight following a night partying at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club in London early Tuesday morning, August 19.
Chronicling on the brawl, The Sun reported that Lily and her companion were on their way out of the party scene when an unidentified female partygoer started mocking her, calling her a "f*cking asshole." She immediately responded, shouting to the woman "Yeah, come and say that to my face you f*cking c*nt!"
Lily, reportedly a little bit drunk, then was quick to approach the woman, trying to land several punches on her head. She's said to have tried to hit the woman three times before one of her friends, TV presenter Miquita Oliver, escorted her to a waiting car while at the same time also pursued her not to continue the fight. Lily apparently agreed as she was overheard saying, "Violence is bad."
The other woman, nevertheless, laughed the incident off as photographers took photos of the brawl. The fight has also been videotaped, the clip of which can be watched on The Sun's official site.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'