Singer Lily Allen Punches a Brunette Partygoer
Troubles won't stop approaching Lily Allen. The British troubled singer was involved in a fight following a night partying at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club in London early Tuesday morning, August 19.
Chronicling on the brawl, The Sun reported that Lily and her companion were on their way out of the party scene when an unidentified female partygoer started mocking her, calling her a "f*cking asshole." She immediately responded, shouting to the woman "Yeah, come and say that to my face you f*cking c*nt!"
Lily, reportedly a little bit drunk, then was quick to approach the woman, trying to land several punches on her head. She's said to have tried to hit the woman three times before one of her friends, TV presenter Miquita Oliver, escorted her to a waiting car while at the same time also pursued her not to continue the fight. Lily apparently agreed as she was overheard saying, "Violence is bad."
The other woman, nevertheless, laughed the incident off as photographers took photos of the brawl. The fight has also been videotaped, the clip of which can be watched on The Sun's official site.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones