Juelz Santana Says 'No Hard Feeling' for Cam'ron's Sabotage
Being upset at the time he found out that his career was interfered by Dipset founder Cam'ron, Juelz Santana now decides to make peace with Cam. Instead of keeping the angry feeling, Juelz is grateful for what Cam has done as it helps him to move on. In an interview with MTV, the rapper states, "I have no hard feelings towards Cam. I tell people I couldn't do business with him. But I will say he gave me the biggest chance I needed. I'm a dude from the 'hood, so the chance he gave me is a chance I needed to never turn back. I'm good. My artistry, my talent, my career was never built on controversy."
Furthermore, Juelz admits that he was mad at Cam'ron when the producer sold his contract to Def Jam. "I was upset about the part of me being 'sold for $2 million.' At times like this, nobody is trying to 'sell' me. I could have come out and said, 'Oh, yeah, Cam got bought out.' But I didn't go that route. They just gotta watch me move. We gonna make it hot," says he as standing in front of his New Jersey studio.
Despite the bad things, he says that indeed he got good things from Cam and his label. " I got a chance to learn a lot and be around Cam and Jim and watch us, the Diplomats, one of the greatest movements and still one of the greatest movements doing this thing today. I know the ins and outs of what it takes to build a powerful movement. I know the things that got us to the points where we needed to be. Then I know some of the things that was holding us back. "
Now that he has recently got out of his legal obligation to Cam's Diplomat Records, he has signed some new crew of artists, to back him up for his upcoming LP "Born to Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era)", which will be released in 2009. He says as quoted in a press release, "I get to work around the things I need to work around. Jim has Byrd Gang, I have the Skull Gang, and Freekey Zekey has 730."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal