Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's Exclusive Wedding Pics and Interview on People
The wedding bliss is still all over Ellen DeGeneres and her bride Portia de Rossi. The newlyweds might hide their weekend wedding from the public, but they do share the very details of their nuptials to People magazine. Greater than that, they have an exclusive interview with the weekly publication and also share the most intimate moment of their wedding in form of wedding album.
In the cover of its new issue People features Ellen and Portia, all smile, wearing their matching Zac Posen wedding outfits. The pic is accompanied with a headline that read "Exclusive Photos and Interview. Ellen and Portia's Wedding! The rings, the cake, the flowers! All the details from their emotional and intimate at-home ceremony."
Expressing her joy now that she's married, Ellen told People "What can I say? I'm the luckiest girl in the world." She went on saying, "She's officially off the market. No one else gets her. And now she'll cook and clean for me" when referring to Portia.
As for Portia, she said "The love we felt from the people surrounding us, and the love we have for each other, made this the most beautiful and emotional day. And one that we'll never forget."
In further interview, it was revealed that Ellen and Portia were officiated by popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer Wayne Dyer. The couple exchanged wedding rigs by Neil Lane. The guests who were invited to their wedding were treated with an all-vegan menu prepared by their personal chef David Silberkleit. There was also a vegan red velvet cake created by Sweet Lady Jane.
The new issue of People that features Ellen and Portia's exclusive wedding pics and interview will hit the newsstands Friday, August 22.
Still glowing after their wedding, both Ellen and Portia were seen strolling hand-in-hand in West Hollywood Monday afternoon, August 18 as they headed to Real Food Daily for lunch. Keeping mum about their private and intimate nuptials, the talk show host told a throng of photographers, "This is it. I have to go back to work" when they asked her about going for honeymoon.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March