'Diary of the Dead Sequel' Set Production Date
The "Diary" is indeed going to continue its bloody saga. Following the report that filmmaker George A. Romero has been working on a sequel script to "Diary of the Dead", it has been announced that "Diary of the Dead Sequel" is going to fall into production mode in Toronto, Canada on September 15 .
This follow-up movie will pick up where the first film left off. Trapped in the mansion and having to battle the stream of zombies, the surviving characters barely manage to escape alive. Now, in their effort to find a safe haven, they board an abandoned ferry and drift to a deserted island. Yet, instead of finding a place away from the blood-thirst dead, they soon discover that the island has been colonized by the zombies.
To be once again directed by "Dawn of the Dead" helmer, the sequel has yet to reveal the cast ensemble. The movie itself will be delivered in the same first-person style as the first movie which has been released in limited theaters on February 15, 2008. It will be Romero's sixth horror movie.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death