'Diary of the Dead Sequel' Set Production Date
The "Diary" is indeed going to continue its bloody saga. Following the report that filmmaker George A. Romero has been working on a sequel script to "Diary of the Dead", it has been announced that "Diary of the Dead Sequel" is going to fall into production mode in Toronto, Canada on September 15 .
This follow-up movie will pick up where the first film left off. Trapped in the mansion and having to battle the stream of zombies, the surviving characters barely manage to escape alive. Now, in their effort to find a safe haven, they board an abandoned ferry and drift to a deserted island. Yet, instead of finding a place away from the blood-thirst dead, they soon discover that the island has been colonized by the zombies.
To be once again directed by "Dawn of the Dead" helmer, the sequel has yet to reveal the cast ensemble. The movie itself will be delivered in the same first-person style as the first movie which has been released in limited theaters on February 15, 2008. It will be Romero's sixth horror movie.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris