'Diary of the Dead Sequel' Set Production Date
The "Diary" is indeed going to continue its bloody saga. Following the report that filmmaker George A. Romero has been working on a sequel script to "Diary of the Dead", it has been announced that "Diary of the Dead Sequel" is going to fall into production mode in Toronto, Canada on September 15 .
This follow-up movie will pick up where the first film left off. Trapped in the mansion and having to battle the stream of zombies, the surviving characters barely manage to escape alive. Now, in their effort to find a safe haven, they board an abandoned ferry and drift to a deserted island. Yet, instead of finding a place away from the blood-thirst dead, they soon discover that the island has been colonized by the zombies.
To be once again directed by "Dawn of the Dead" helmer, the sequel has yet to reveal the cast ensemble. The movie itself will be delivered in the same first-person style as the first movie which has been released in limited theaters on February 15, 2008. It will be Romero's sixth horror movie.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters