'Diary of the Dead Sequel' Set Production Date
The "Diary" is indeed going to continue its bloody saga. Following the report that filmmaker George A. Romero has been working on a sequel script to "Diary of the Dead", it has been announced that "Diary of the Dead Sequel" is going to fall into production mode in Toronto, Canada on September 15 .
This follow-up movie will pick up where the first film left off. Trapped in the mansion and having to battle the stream of zombies, the surviving characters barely manage to escape alive. Now, in their effort to find a safe haven, they board an abandoned ferry and drift to a deserted island. Yet, instead of finding a place away from the blood-thirst dead, they soon discover that the island has been colonized by the zombies.
To be once again directed by "Dawn of the Dead" helmer, the sequel has yet to reveal the cast ensemble. The movie itself will be delivered in the same first-person style as the first movie which has been released in limited theaters on February 15, 2008. It will be Romero's sixth horror movie.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army