'Diary of the Dead Sequel' Set Production Date
The "Diary" is indeed going to continue its bloody saga. Following the report that filmmaker George A. Romero has been working on a sequel script to "Diary of the Dead", it has been announced that "Diary of the Dead Sequel" is going to fall into production mode in Toronto, Canada on September 15 .
This follow-up movie will pick up where the first film left off. Trapped in the mansion and having to battle the stream of zombies, the surviving characters barely manage to escape alive. Now, in their effort to find a safe haven, they board an abandoned ferry and drift to a deserted island. Yet, instead of finding a place away from the blood-thirst dead, they soon discover that the island has been colonized by the zombies.
To be once again directed by "Dawn of the Dead" helmer, the sequel has yet to reveal the cast ensemble. The movie itself will be delivered in the same first-person style as the first movie which has been released in limited theaters on February 15, 2008. It will be Romero's sixth horror movie.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'