Video Premiere: Katharine McPhee's 'I Know What Boys Like'
Singer Katharine McPhee has just premiered a music video to support her brand new single titled "I Know What Boys Are". The song is among comedy movie "The House Bunny" soundtracks and features backing vocals by Emma Stone and Kiely Williams, who also play in the film.
Together with other movie casts, such as Emma, Rumer Willis, and Anna Faris, Katharine who also co-stars in the movie, will drop by MTV's Total Request Live this Wednesday, August 20 to introduce the single and promote the film. The video starts with girls performance on a stage. Some scenes show a crowd of people watching a dance performance by the girls, while the rest mostly carries the movie plot to complete the mission of promoting the film to the public before hitting the theater on August 22.
Katharine McPhee's "I Know What Boys Like":
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'