Video Premiere: Katharine McPhee's 'I Know What Boys Like'
Singer Katharine McPhee has just premiered a music video to support her brand new single titled "I Know What Boys Are". The song is among comedy movie "The House Bunny" soundtracks and features backing vocals by Emma Stone and Kiely Williams, who also play in the film.
Together with other movie casts, such as Emma, Rumer Willis, and Anna Faris, Katharine who also co-stars in the movie, will drop by MTV's Total Request Live this Wednesday, August 20 to introduce the single and promote the film. The video starts with girls performance on a stage. Some scenes show a crowd of people watching a dance performance by the girls, while the rest mostly carries the movie plot to complete the mission of promoting the film to the public before hitting the theater on August 22.
Katharine McPhee's "I Know What Boys Like":
More Katharine McPhee News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'