Video Premiere: Katharine McPhee's 'I Know What Boys Like'
Singer Katharine McPhee has just premiered a music video to support her brand new single titled "I Know What Boys Are". The song is among comedy movie "The House Bunny" soundtracks and features backing vocals by Emma Stone and Kiely Williams, who also play in the film.
Together with other movie casts, such as Emma, Rumer Willis, and Anna Faris, Katharine who also co-stars in the movie, will drop by MTV's Total Request Live this Wednesday, August 20 to introduce the single and promote the film. The video starts with girls performance on a stage. Some scenes show a crowd of people watching a dance performance by the girls, while the rest mostly carries the movie plot to complete the mission of promoting the film to the public before hitting the theater on August 22.
Katharine McPhee's "I Know What Boys Like":
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed