Video Premiere: Katharine McPhee's 'I Know What Boys Like'
Singer Katharine McPhee has just premiered a music video to support her brand new single titled "I Know What Boys Are". The song is among comedy movie "The House Bunny" soundtracks and features backing vocals by Emma Stone and Kiely Williams, who also play in the film.
Together with other movie casts, such as Emma, Rumer Willis, and Anna Faris, Katharine who also co-stars in the movie, will drop by MTV's Total Request Live this Wednesday, August 20 to introduce the single and promote the film. The video starts with girls performance on a stage. Some scenes show a crowd of people watching a dance performance by the girls, while the rest mostly carries the movie plot to complete the mission of promoting the film to the public before hitting the theater on August 22.
Katharine McPhee's "I Know What Boys Like":
More Katharine McPhee News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage