Destiny's Child to Release New Album for Reunion
Former Destiny's Child's member Kelly Rowland has given a hint that the group will work on a new album for their reunion. Furthermore, Kelly also says that the album will be used as the follow-up for their comeback world tour, which will be started next year.
Commenting on the soon-to-be reunion, Kelly says that she is excited and looks forward to it. "It's a blessing when we work together. We're so looking forward to working with each other again and we just need to find a time in our diaries when we can get into the studio together," says she.
The singer also reveals that she misses the other members, Beyonce Knowles and Michelle Williams (II). In a statement, she says, "I miss the girls, I miss being on stage with them." According to a friend of the group, Kelly is, indeed, happy with their reunion. During an interview, the friend says, "Kelly was happy to talk about them both, she even playfully called them 'J' and 'B' and said they were doing really well."
In late 2000, Destiny's Child announced plans of breaking up in order to launch their individual side projects of releasing solo albums. In April 2002, Michelle debuted her solo album, "Heart to Yours", a contemporary gospel collection. Five months later, in September 2002, Kelly dropped her debut solo album called as "Simply Deep" while Beyonce's "Dangerously in Love" hit the market in June 2003.
More Destiny's Child News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?