Burlesque Queen Dita Von Teese Unveils Her New Wonderbra Lingerie Line
It's been some time that Dita Von Teese doesn't make publication and new report has just emerged that she has unveiled her new Wonderbra lingerie line. Her lingerie line is a limited edition and will go on sale starting from September 23 later this year.
Dita, a gorgeous burlesque queen who also serves as a celebrity model for Wonderbra, designed the collection by herself. The line consists of three different ranges; Multi-Teese, Spot-Teese and Satin-Teese, all of which are inspired by lingerie from the '40s and '50s. Greater than designing, Dita will model the lingerie herself.
Speaking about her new lingerie line, Dita admitted "I am very proud of the lingerie that I've created for Wonderbra, because it has all the beautiful detail of sexy, sensual and glamorous lingerie, but the fit is perfect to wear under your everyday clothes."
"I love it when you can go about your daily business with the knowledge that you have a little secret of your own on underneath," she continued saying. "Lingerie shouldn't be something you just put on for your lover; you should do it for you. It's not about seducing men, it's about embracing womanhood."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'