Burlesque Queen Dita Von Teese Unveils Her New Wonderbra Lingerie Line
It's been some time that Dita Von Teese doesn't make publication and new report has just emerged that she has unveiled her new Wonderbra lingerie line. Her lingerie line is a limited edition and will go on sale starting from September 23 later this year.
Dita, a gorgeous burlesque queen who also serves as a celebrity model for Wonderbra, designed the collection by herself. The line consists of three different ranges; Multi-Teese, Spot-Teese and Satin-Teese, all of which are inspired by lingerie from the '40s and '50s. Greater than designing, Dita will model the lingerie herself.
Speaking about her new lingerie line, Dita admitted "I am very proud of the lingerie that I've created for Wonderbra, because it has all the beautiful detail of sexy, sensual and glamorous lingerie, but the fit is perfect to wear under your everyday clothes."
"I love it when you can go about your daily business with the knowledge that you have a little secret of your own on underneath," she continued saying. "Lingerie shouldn't be something you just put on for your lover; you should do it for you. It's not about seducing men, it's about embracing womanhood."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'